3. Chick

3. Chick

{This chapter contains a few "BAD" words. Feel free to skip them if you dislike them.}

~A few days later, at her desk~

Everything is going well today, school didn't suck too much and I have already answered 4 calls. After a quick peek on my watch, I realised I had one hour left on my shift "Okay here we go again!" I click on the available button on our company programme and wait... I take another sip of my freshly brewed coffee and not even a minute has passed when I get another call.

"Hello, this is a teen helpline, what's the problem? Feel free to confess anything; we are here to help you through every step of the way."

I get a very casual "hey" from the other side of the line which doesn't happen often.

"Uhm... Hi, what's the problem? Like I said before, I am here to help."

"Sooo what's up?"

"I don't mean to be rude but this is a Teen Helpline, I am here to help those struggling with life or school or relationships..."

"Okay and how's that working out for you?" What kind of question is that? Who is this guy and want does he want?

"I'm sorry like I stated before, I'm here to help people who are struggling. Could you please tell me what you want to talk about?" I try to boost up my game by keeping my speech super formal, sadly it doesn't work because he manages to rudely misuse this phone call and totally not give a damn about the proper uses of this helpline.

"Cutting right to the chase, are we? I like it! Proves that you're direct and you go straight to business." What the hell is going on?!? "Okay, I'm down. So do you want to meet up in person and get down and dirty or does phone sex work for you too and we'll do that later?"

My mouth and eyes are wide open and the only thing even slightly appreciates to tell someone who calls a teen HELPLINE for a booty call is "What the Fu*k?", and that's exactly what I did?

"Did I not make myself clear or did someone just shove the mouse up your vag?"

Okay, that's it! I've had it with this punk! He has no right, not whatsoever, to treat, call and talk to me like that. I'm pissed and what better than telling him what he needs to hear?

"I'm sorry but this is NOT the place to say these things and I am NOT the girl you should be talking to like that. Even prostitutes deserve more respect than that you filthy asshole! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you honestly believe anyone would agree with that? We are here for a purpose to help others, not in achieving an orgasm with your 2-inch dick but to help them grow and to brighten their bad and dark days!"

"Oh! So you are turning me down? You? Some random fucking chick, who doesn't even have any self-respect and a super low self-esteem, is turning M-E down?" I mean seriously who calls a teen helpline for a hookup??? It's like going to the desert and expecting to swim with dolphins! "So you are honestly horny and desperate enough to get a job at a teen hotline but you turn me down? Do you have any idea who you are talking to? I mean, I have girls on their knees kissing the floor I step on and YOU turn ME down?? You are such a pathetic little chick who probably lives with 100 cats in her parents' basement, which everybody refuses to touch because you are super ugly and gross! Hell! You are probably a fricking ACCIDENT, I guess not even the condom could resist hanging your father's fucking disgusting semen in so it burst and then you were the damn result!!