Louis Is My Sexy Beast: Ohh, I c :) well, I'll stop interrupting ;)

Hazza♥(: : HALEY! NO! BAD GIRL!

I rolled my eyes at the boys' fake assumptions and smiled, remembering what Louis had made his name in my contacts. I threw my phone back down as it vibrated. I picked it up again, receiving another message from Harry.

Hazza♥(: : GET UR ARSE DOWN HERE NIALL MISSES U!!

I giggled, even though Harry was probably just joking around. Then I received another message from Louis.

Louis Is My Sexy Beast: Ur master is waiting for more ;)

A huge laugh escaped my lips as I read that and replied.

Me: Oh, I'm sure he is ;) hahahaha

As that message sent, I received a new one from Niall. My heart instantly leapt in joy and I smiled as I read his contact name on my phone.

Niall Is My Master♥: Am I supposed 2 eat these oreos alone? :( xxNiall

I smiled, my heart warming. I replied one last time as I realized how stupid it was to text people who were sitting right below me.

Me: Don't worry, I'll come share with u(:

I started down the stairs and saw Niall smiling down at his phone as I walked into the kitchen. I smiled automatically at the sight of an Oreo box and two glasses of milk. "Don't bother replying," I said, making him look up at me and smile.

"Glad you could make it," he greeted me as I sat down.

"Same here," I replied with a smile. I was starting to be amazed at how the boys had a constant supply of Oreos. It was just like at my house back in America. I don't believe a full 24 hour period ever went by when we didn't have a box of Oreos in the cabinet. We were just eating our Oreos blissfully, the sound of the other boys' banter in the background. It was nice.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" he blurted, breaking the silence. I chewed my Oreo and blushed, trying to suppress my smile. I mean let's be honest, girls won't ever believe they're beautiful, but we still love to hear that we are. I swallowed, allowing myself to respond.

"You're just saying that," I muttered back, remembering my confessional in the meadow earlier.

"I'm really not," he said, sounding completely honest. I still didn't believe him though. Through my eyes I would never be skinny enough, or pretty enough, or just over all good enough. Being called fat and ugly over and over when you're already heartbroken and insecure, trying to be someone you're not, is pretty scarring. I just shook my head and looked down. I was tempted to take another cookie, but I didn't. Not with my memories of Chase's insults and my bulimia. I prayed that wasn't a sign that I was being sucked back into the black hole of that horrible habit. Niall must've noticed my mental declination of another cookie, because his face turned sad. "Haley," he started sadly. I couldn't even look at him; I was so over-come with self-shame. He gently took my face in his hands, making me look him in the eyes. "You truly are the most flawless girl I've ever met. And I would never change a thing about you," he said, breaking my heart with the sincerity in his voice. He and I both wanted me to believe his words so badly, but I just couldn't. And staring into that blue sea of perfection just weakened me. I felt my lip start to quiver. "Please don't cry again," he begged desperately, encasing me in a secure embrace. I hated hearing that tone in his voice, so I sucked it up for him.

"I won't," I promised, forcing strength into my words. I breathed in the amazing scent of his Armani Mania, which helped me calm down. Just let go of all the retarded things Chase said. You're not in his world anymore; you're in Niall's. And that thought was enough to hold me up. Or at least until I was alone. He looked at me nervously and opened his mouth, but then closed it. I gave him a questioningly look, very curious to know what he was going to say.