''Come inside.'' He said as calm as the afterstorm. And i was feeling the total opposite. I felt like i am going near a cyclone. I went inside and he went to the nearby cupboard with his back towards me. His back was muscular like his front chest but not bulging out like Mr. Peterson. His body is perfect. Woah!! Liz! Are you crazy? What are you thinking? stu...

''Take this. Here are some names with email addresses. You need to invite them for the party tomorrow.'' He said while extending the file towards me. I looked at it but my both hands were busy. He realised and exchanged the shirt with the file. ''You can put the mug on the table''

''Ohh..'' stupid girl! Really you are behaving worse than Ben!

He started wearing his t-shirt and i was watching him. My eyes travelled towards his eyes and he was looking at me..i thought he will avert his eyes but he was not. He started sipping his coffee still looking at me. I was feeling nervous by his gaze so i averted my gaze towards the floor. He gave you some work idiot...

''Sir..It is too late..we are heading home.'' I said nervously without looking at him. He was standing at the same place and from the side i can tell he never averted his eyes from me.

''You have to finish it now.''

''It is about...12 a.m.. and even who will come at this late invitation.''

''I told you to do it now. And i don't think it is your problem if they come or not. Now go and don't check my patience.'' He said calmly but dangerously.

''Hmm..okay sir.'' I went to my office. Ben was already there waiting for me.

''I have some work to do. It will take some time. If you want you can..go home?'' I suggested but hoping she would say no.

''No..'' yes! ''I can wait for you afterall you went there for me.'' She said smiling.

''Yeah! And i also don't want you to go alone at this night.'' Or maybe you don't want to stay alone with your boss Liz? Shut up!!

I was doing my work and after half an hour i was done. I texted Mr. Ashton that i have sent all the invitations and i was going home. I waited for sometime but there was no reply for the last five minutes but the text was showing a seen sign. I took my purse and on a que Ben also took hers and we went to home.

I called my mother and told her about tomorrow's party and she was more excited than a cheerleader.

''Oh baby!! Why i am not there or i would have changed you into a beauty queen that every male at the party would have....''

''Stop it MAMA!'' I rolled my eyes.

''Okay fine. But atleast try some gorgeous dress. A party wear. Wait i am giving you an address of a boutique go there and buy some dress.. no wait...okay i will choose the dress online you just need to go there and take it okay! She is one of my friend. And don't worry about the price i am paying it.'' She said happily.

''Okay Ma..goodnight!'' I was feeling sleepy so i didn't argue with her.

''Goodnight sweetie''

*********
''Wow!''

''Gorgeous!''

''Sh*t!''

Mel, Ben and I said at the same time looking at the dress which my mother bought for me.

''She has a great taste in fashion.'' Mel said.

''Yeah. It is really beautiful.'' Ben said.

''Yeah you both are right and even your mother told me your size so i have altered it to fit in yours. Go have a try.'' The boutique owner told me.

''Okay..''

I looked at myself in the mirror inside the changing room. It was really beautiful. It was a black gown with the chest portion covered in net material and the back has a crossed strap showing my back skin. It was beautiful but....the cleavage is showing and when i turned to my left and to my right.. there was an oval cut on both the sides from below the elbow to my lower waist which was showing my pale skin. It was skin tight and was loose from my hip. I moved out from the room and they gaped at me.

''I am JEALOUS!'' Mel said pouting.

''It is really looking hot on you.'' She said again.

''Yeah it is really pretty. Now may i show something to both of you too?'' The owner asked them and they hurried to look at the dresses.

********
We are now getting ready for the party. It is 5 p.m. now and the party is starting at 7 but we needed to be there by 6.30. I was ready with my dress and make up. Only my hair is left to do. I was doing Ben's hair after which she will do mine. I gave her a cinderella look with doing braids on the upper part and left the down into loose curls. She was looking good in a red gown. Then she started my hair and she tied my hair in to a burn and decorated it with golden pins and left some trendrils to fall on my face. Which i tell you was hell irritating. But she said it was looking good on me. We both were ready on time and Mel came to take us with her. She was wearing a cream colour long gown.

********

''Wow! It is really looking good. No one can tell it is a terrace.''

''Yeah! But I like the moonlight and it is all covered now.'' Ben said disappointed.

''I can show you the moon.'' Mr. Peterson whispered from behind and extended his elbow towards Ben in a gentleman manner. Ben was looking dumbly at him. Mel nudged and told her to take his hand indicating with her eyes. She was thinking but gave her hand to him and they went towards the bar. From the corner of my eye i could feel someone looking at me and as i looked at the side there was none. Mel and i went to see the arrangements. Soon the guests were started coming and in few minutes the terrace was full of people. There was also a stage for the dance or the announcement. I talked to some business partners and their wives and thanked them for coming at the very short notice.

''Hi! Liza... BEAUTIFUL!!!! '' the event manager John exclaimed. A blush formed on my cheeks at his compliment.

''Thank you...but your decorations are more beautiful.'' I said looking at it.

''Yeah that is the only thing i know how to do.'' He laughed and i smiled. Again i felt someone looking at me and like before when i turned to see there was no one.

''May i have a dance with you?'' He asked extending his hand. I felt my cheeks reddened.

''Sure...'' he took my hand and we went to the dance stage. Ben was still in the arms of Mr. Peterson. Are not they getting bored? He put his hands on my sides and i shivered as my skin was visible there and his hands touched my skin. I was feeling odd now. This is why my mother chose this dress! I was moving with him but not looking into his eyes as i was feeling uncomfortable. My eyes went to the bar and saw pair of blue eyes looking at me. I averted my eyes but again looked at him and he was still looking. Why are you looking at me..like this...you are making me nervous you know that...why do you always have an effect on me...you are my boss you should not.... mark... me everytime i meet you... i was talking in my mind looking at him and then...he stood up...he was still looking at me...he was coming towards me...why are you coming here...see my heart is already beating... he was now just behind by dance partner and in nervousness i removed my hand from John's shoulder and took a step back...

********
********
Please vote/comment to let me know that you are enjoying it. :)

Next update will be on saturday :)  or may be soon....if i got impressed by the number of reads or votes ;)