San Antonio, Texas

Pre-Note: So you can probably just assume by now that every time I update I'm procrastinating homework but you know who needs school right

Ian:

You know, after knowing Anthony for fifteen years, I thought I would know basically everything about him by now, but I guess not.

I mean, I knew that he could be completely unpredictable at times, but this was definitely a first for me. I mean, he goes from showing signs of liking me to rejecting me to kissing me on a beach at two in the morning to rejecting me again to having rough sex with me twice a day.

And as much as I loved it; it was perfect and all I thought I wanted it, I sort of hated it.

I mean, sure, it was easily the best sex I'd ever had and I had basically been waiting my whole life for this, it sort of felt like he was just using me. I mean, we both haven't been laid all summer, and after a while the human race will tend to get off on anyone. So, I was trying to not get too attached to it; I mean, like, thinking it'll continue after we get back home. After he can find another girl to love and sleep with and leave for me, everything will go back to normal.

But, one thought still puzzled me:

Why did he seem to be enjoying it so much?

*

We spent the whole day in San Antonio, sightseeing and catching up on sleep in the hotel room. Now, we were at dinner, which just happened to be this cool little outdoor place next to this water canal. It was almost completely dark out, and the table was lit only by a light attached to the black fence next to us.

We both had just finished our meal - my burger and Anthony's chicken sandwich, and we were now walking back to our hotel along the canal. There was a comfortable silence surrounding us, accompanied by the soft sound of the other people around us, and it was just... peaceful. The air was cool but not too cool, the scenery was gorgeous, and everything just felt right. Romantic.

Without even thinking, I did something that I probably shouldn't have. But, I was feeling spontaneous, confident, and, honestly, I was curious.

I slowly reached over and grabbed Anthony's hand, carefully sliding my fingers between his.

He instantly pulled his hand back and looked over at me, confused, shocked, and with a hint of anger.

"What are you doing?" he more demanded than asked, stopping in his tracks.

"I... I..." I looked down, at a loss for words. What was I doing? I guess I just wanted to know if he really was interested in me or if he was just using me.

My heart sank as I realized it was the second.

"Don't," he said firmly, then started walking away at a quicker pace, leaving me alone in the streetlight, helpless and alone and devastated.

I looked down at my feet, disappointed, then realized I wouldn't take this. I wouldn't be his little sex slave. He either wanted a reationship, or nothing at all.

As hard as it would be, I was gonna have to refuse to sleep with him.

A/N: So yeah I'm like hella busy guys you don't even know ._. like I'm in all honors and AP classes right now and it's so much ugh but yeah I promise I'll update as much as possible ^_^ Okok peaceskies c: