Destination: Oklahoma, City, Oklahoma

Pre-Note: hey look grace updated two days in row hollur but yeah I'm totally procrastianting homework and honestly just wanna finish this bc like summer's over and writing about summer is depressing you feel but yeah anyways enjoy!

Anthony:

This morning, when I woke up and found my bare body entertwined with Ian's under the covers of the crappy hotel bed, I wasn't shocked and hungover like in Vegas. Sure, it was foregin and still made my heart race a little, but I was expecting it. In fact when my eyes opened, I found myself smiling at the sight of his sleeping face mere inches from mine. It felt so right, so normal. And it instantly brought me memories of last night, which just made my heart explode.

I cautiously got out of bed, being careful not to wake Ian, slipped on my boxers which had been thrown carelessly onto the floor, and snuck away into the bathroom. There, I closed the door, leaned against the sink counter, and sighed, my face in my hands. 

What was I doing? I thought to myself, turning on the water to splash some cold water onto my face. I just slept with my best friend, that's what. But that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was that it was the best sex I'd ever had.

I looked up into the mirror, watching the little water droplets roll off my chin. I didn't know what to think. No, I didn't regret it. Not at all. I wanted it. But, now what? I still didn't really want a.... relationship with Ian. Well, I think I did, deep down inside, but I was still in the process of convincing myself that I was gay for my best friend of over a decade.

What did this make us then? Would this become a normal occurence, or was it just this one time? Would he think this made us like, together, or just friends with benefits?

Friends with benefits.    

Yeah. That's it.

It would be perfect. In public, we would be the normal, straight best friends people think we were, and when we were in private, we could do whatever the hell we wanted. It was perfect. Then, I could satisfy my needs for Ian without actually being with him. 

I was a genius.

*

The day started off slightly awkward, but not much. We both just kinda avoided the fact that it actually happened, even though I knew we both would never be able to forget it. Honestly, I had no idea what to really, you know, do, but Ian had slept with a few other guys before and helped me through it. And I have to say, after the inital awkwardness, it was amazing. A million times better than with a girl.

I was driving today, on the way to Oklahoma. I'm not sure exactly why Ian wanted to go to Oklahoma, but whatever. Everywhere we've been so far has been awesome, even the ones I was slightly doubtful about.

The first hour on the road was basically normal. The radio on, Ian half-asleep in the passengar's seat. And then after he woke up a little more, things got a little more... intimate.

He yawned and kicked his shoes off, putting his dirty socks up on my dashboard.

"Oh hell no," I said, smacking his leg. "Get your nasty-ass feet off my dash."

"What?" he asked innocently, sinking further down in his seat. "You do all the time."

"Because it's my car."

He just rolled his eyes, but I wasn't giving up. I pushed aginst his legs as he held them protectively, trying not to laugh. 

But I knew how to get them down.

I suddenly stopped and glanced at him with a slight smirk, then began slowly trailing my fingertips against his thigh, tracing more inwards until he slowly lowered his legs to the floor, giving me a better access point.

I smirked a little. "I knew I could get them down," I said in a low voice, teasinlgly pulling my hand away, but the truth was I was already becoming aroused myself, and silently pleaded he would beg for me.

"Anthony, please," he whispered, staring deep at me. "Pull over."

I smiled a little, quickly getting off at the next exit and pulling into a compltely empty parking lot of some muffler shop.

We moved tp the backseat, and I have to say, the second time was even better than the first.

I wasn't sure how long this friends with benefits thing would last, but for now, it was the best decision I'd ever made.

A/N: What even is this story anymore like really. Okok have a good week if I can't update at all <3 See ya latah c: