Creeper X !Creature!Reader:Part 1

I made you kinda like the creature Creeper is so that can give you kind of a description of what you look like :)

You peered over the unsuspecting victims as they walked down the street a sly smirk gracing your lips letting you sharp teeth shine in the moonlight. You quickly looked over at the other 2 sitting by the abandoned car your scaly wings twitching in excitment.

'Not to long now...dinner is almost served' you chuckled at your inner monologue as you got ready to pounce

Just as you were about to pounce on the prey another winged creature swooped in and took one of them from the car. Ineed shock and anger you jolted out swooping up the next one only to be knocked to the road with a thud. You groaned in agony as you sat up putting your wings away into your back. You sat up shooting a glare at the silhouette across from you.

But your look of anger turned to one of confusion as you heard him whistling  (P.S. when I heard him whistle in the movie it had me sold on him lol) his heavy boots getting closer. Once he was merely inches from you it hit you, he was the same creature you were!

He heald out a hand to you helping you up from the ground and to your suprise he was pretty handsome undernieth that broad brimmed hat of his. He smirked at you then nodded to the woman panicking in the car. This time you smirked at him and nodded in agreement as if you both knew you would be sharing this meal together tonight...

So so short!! I'm sorry :( next one will hopefully be longer lol :D