Horny the Clown X Reader:Part 2

You decided to stay a little later than usual at Hella Burger to do some paper work that you had been behind on for awhile. You sat at your desk working on the papers when you heard the large back door slam close.

You look up at the opened office door waiting to hear something but nothing came. Standing you cautiously walked out the manager office looking around for anything out of place.

"H-hello!?" You shout but no answer

You venture into the kitchen nothing seeming out of the ordinary until you heard heavy footsteps walk behind you. With wide eyes you abruptly turn to see a man in a horny the clown outfit but more terrifying to you. You froze in place your heart thumping in your chest and hands shaking uncontrollably. The tall man walked to you were he was measly inches from you, he brought up his hand to touch your cheek but you jolted away from him.

You heard him sigh then speak

"What don't trust your best friend anymore sugar?"

Your brows furrowed as the tense in your shoulders started to relax.

"What?"

He chuckled reaching up and taking off the mask. He was terribly burned and had golden eyes but you could tell who it was

"A-Archie?"

He smiled holding out his arms "The one and only~"

Tears welled in your eyes and you couldn't help but run into his arms

"I can't believe it's you...you died..." You said looking up at him

He put his hand on your cheek smirking down at you

"Technically I still am, but that's not important..."

You smile burying your head in his black outfit just glad he's back in your arms once more...
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is directly after the end setting in the movie so that I don't spoil to much for everybody XD lol hope you enjoy and I'm so sorry it's been so freaking short lately :/