15. Hamarita

Hamarita - the flaw, fault, or mistake leading into a character's down fall.

I groaned and tried to pull away and get out of bed, but he pulled me right back into his embrace. I looked at my alarm clock.

"It's eight fifteen am."

"And?" Lex whispered as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I could feel him smile against my skin.

"And I would like to get up now..."

"Too bad."

"I'm serious Lex..." I sighed. I then slowly got up. He groaned and laid on his back.

"You have a flight today by the way..." I looked at him confused as I then put on a clean tee shirt.

"How do you mean?" he slowly exhaled and sat up straight.

"I need you to check on something for Lexcorp. An order I believe...It's not that important but I'd prefer you not miss the flight... I'll tell you more later." I sighed again.

" Alright. So...where am I going?"

" New York City. " I chuckled and leaned towards him.

"What is with you and sending me to New York?" I chuckled, leaning in close to him as his smile only grew wider.

third person perspective

Lex smiled widely as she leaned in close. He listened to her chuckle before pulling her towards him back onto the bed.

" Lex! " she whined as he laughed, kissing her cheek. Lex Luthor was at this moment, on top of the world with her. He felt all powerful now that he was hers and she was his. The only problem was that he wasn't sure how long it would last. While he wished for it to last a life time, he knew there were things he just had to do for the sake of man kind.

Lex Luthor was not sending Emily Penny Cosnette away to New York to go check on a order for Lexcorp. He was sending away because he was about to unleash a monster. A monster that could destroy all of Metropolis and Superman for once and all. And while he was doing all of this and while he was building this beast, he realized all of it.

He couldn't bear the idea of seeing her getting hurt.