12. Mozzafiato

Mozzafiato - breathtaking.

Lex Luthor was the kind of person who thought out every move he made before he made it. The kind of man who would plan out every action. The one thing he hadn't thought through, was her.

Lex Luthor hadn't planned for Emily Penny Cosnette to walk into this life in the very slightest. If anything she was the last thing he had expected. He almost never cared for another since he only cared for one... He saw most people as paper dolls with no exceptions but him. How could he expect someone to stand to his level? A person who wasn't a paper doll, a person who wasn't just a pawn in the game of life. How could he ever brace himself for that?

He saw life as a game of which was the master of. He felt he had suddenly met his match. While he had met his match before, finding that his mission was to murder the man in the sky, he had never met a match that could control him so much. Someone that could control him yet be so kind. She could be a tyrant over him and he knew it well.

He desperately wished for her attention yet at the same time desperately wished to be free from her grasp on him. For once Lex Luthor felt intimidated by a man made power. He felt himself grow into an emotion he hadn't felt in a while. Nervous.