It dosen't make any sense

Comincia dall'inizio

"Because I'm so much funnier to be with David. And beside you own me a favor when you decided that hitting me in the head with a shoe was a good idea" I said smirking.

"THAT WAS YOU" he yelled.

"Whatever just drive" I said and he did what he was told to.

After a few minutes of arguing of what to listen to. He pulled up to Blake's front yard parking it behind Ryan's.

Luckily David knew where he lived because I sucked at geography and couldn't remember where he lived.

We but stepped out of the car and walked side by side.

"OW" David said when I pushed him down the cement floor and leaved him laying their with his shoe at his head and his other in my hand.

"Don't you even dare Liz" David threatens

"Dare what" I playfully said, I was walking backwards so when I hit my back to something hard I stumble back by surprised. Big hands was wrapped against my hips pulling me up against himself.

Surprised I lifted David's shoe to Ryan's face for protection and Weapon.

"Hands up" I said

"Give David's shoes back Liz" Ryan said totally not in the mood to play

"Your no fun" I pouted at him and turned away from him to see David making his way up.

LOOK ITS A BIRD NO ITS A PLANE NO ITS DAVIDS SHOE" I sang as I lifted my hand up and strikes David in the head.

"GOD DAMN YOU LIZ" David yelled as his shoe came flying towards him hitting him in the face. He rubbed his head as he laid on the floor ones again.

"Liz" Ryan said sternly and helped David back up.

"Not my fault, you said to give it back to him" I shrugged and made my way Inside without knocking.

While inside I was surprise to see so many in his living room. All males.

Maybe ten or eleven boys was settled him different sofas watching a football game intents.

Ryan and David came in. Or stumbled in with David sending me daggers with his eyes.

"I hate you" he whispered to me as he sat himself on one of the sofas.

"Hate is a very big word for small boys like you" I said pouting.

"and who may you be?" One of the boys asked after a while. All eyes had turned to me as I stood in the hall.

Blinking at them I answered.

"I'm Lizette" I said with a small voice. They where all so hot it made me nervous.

"Alphas mate!" Someone yelled and looked at me.

I nodded and they all began to whisper with open mouths.

"She's to hot for him"
"God I'm jealous"
"Why is David starring at Me" some one said.

I was beginning to be very uncomfortable around them right now. But as kind as Ryan is he saved me from even more embarrassing questions.