Epilogue

*7 years later*

*Carli's POV*

"Jackson come help me with dinner!" I yell from the kitchen.

Jackson come's down the stairs with Marie in his hands.

"I thought she was taking a nap." I say.

"She woke up and came into my room." Jackson says.

Hope comes into the house and takes Marie from Jackson then walks over and kisses me.

"Come on guys that's gross." Jackson says.

We both laugh.

"This is my house, I can kiss my wife if I please." Hope says.

"Where are Kyle and Karla?" I ask.

Hope goes down into the basement and returns with the twins.

"Mommy we were playing a game." Kyle whines.

"Well its time for dinner so and you've been on that game all day." I say.

"There's no more game until tomorrow." Hope says.

Both the twins whine then sit in their seats.

"You guys are acting like babies." Jackson mumbles.

"NO!" Karla yells.

"HEY! The both of you cut it, NOW!" Hope yells.

They both stop yelling but then Marie starts crying. Hope takes her from Jackson and starts to rock her back and fourth.

"Babe she's hungry." Hope says.

I take her from Hope and go into the living room with Marie. I take my shirt off and unhook my bra and let Marie latch on which stops her from crying immediately. I look into her eyes, their mesmerizing like Hope's. A few minuets later Hope comes and sits next to me on the couch. She takes our 4 month old so I can fix myself up. When I'm done I sit back on the couch and lay my head on her shoulder. I look at what Hope is looking at and its a picture of Rylee.

"She would have been 24 now." Hope says.

"I know." I say.

"I just wonder if she's proud of us." Hope says.

"Trust me she's proud, I know I am." Jackson says from the kitchen.

He gets up form the table, picks the phone up were looking at and comes to sit next to me. I wrap my arms around him like I use to do when I was younger. Kyle and Karla come into the living room and hop up on the couch with us.

"Momma whose that?" Kyle ask pointing to the picture of Rylee.

"That Kyle, is your big sister." I say.

"Where is she?" Karla ask.

"She's gone but we never forget her." Hope says.

"You can't forget her, she was the best big sister ever." Jackson says.

He gets up and puts in the CD we watch alone but never together. With the help of teammates and friends we got pictures and videos of Rylee and put them all on a CD. This is the first time we've all watched it together but I promise you it won't be the last.