You Again (19)

So when I woke up I was in a good mood, I wanted this week to be a positive week. I got up and went to pick out and outfit from my closet. I found these pair of black jeans that had the knees cut out and struggled to get them on. I love soccer but damn clothes just aren't made for us aka the reason I live in sweatpants. After I finally get the pants on I grab a black polo shirt and put on my black snap back that says "Obey" in black letters. Yes I'm pulling an Ash get over it. I go and get my red sneakers, they were neon so with all the black I was wearing it wasn't too much. I went downstairs and grabbed my soccer bag from the basement. Tryouts were going on this week and its a 3 day thing so I just keep my bag with me, it has everything I need in it so I keep it in my trunk. I put my bag in my car and go back into the house and walk into the kitchen. Mom and Carli are in the kitchen and they're basically dry humping each other.

"HEY!" I yell causing them to pull apart.

"So many other places in the house you can get freaky can the kitchen not be one of them?" I ask.

Carli hides her head in Mom's chest causing us both to laugh. Jackson comes down the stairs in his boxers and a mad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know what to wear." He says crossing his arms.

We all are quite then burst out laughing.

"Rylee go help him." Mom says.

"Come on." I say.

Jackson grabs my hand and we go to his room. When I open the door there are clothes all over the place.

"I wanna dress like you Ry Ry." Jackson says.

I search through the clothes and find him some black pants. They don't have rips in the knees but they'll do. I look for a black shirt and find one. Its a simple black tee shirt, not Polo but oh well. He doesn't have any all red shoes but he has these Red and White Roshe so I put those on his feet. When I took him shopping I got him a few hats. I grabbed a black one that said "Killin It" We both head back downstairs and go into the kitchen.

"You guys are adorable." Mom says.

"Come on let me take a picture." Carli says.

I bend down and and point the Jackson while he's holding he's pointing to his hat. Mom and Carli take a picture and post it on their Social Medias. In a matter of seconds my phone is blowing up I take the time and go through some of them.

"Okay you both better hurry out you'll be late." Mom says.

Jackson and i run upstairs and grab our book bags. We start heading to the door but Carli stops us.

"You didn't have breakfast yet." She says.

"I'll run through Dunkin' Donuts, we gotta go. Oh and also Soccer tryouts start today so I won't be able to pick up Jackson." I say.

"Okay, I'll get him." Mom says.

We both go and hop in my car and Panda by Desiigner comes on and we both start jamming out. We pull up at Dunkin' Donuts and I don't feel like getting out the car so we go through the drive through. I get 2 bagels, 2 donuts, and 2 apple juices. I hand Jackson his food so he can eat it on the way.

"Dude if you drop anything in my car its going to be me and you." I say.

"I'm pretty sure I can take you Ry Ry but I won't drop anything." He says.

I just laugh and continue to drive. When I pull up and Jackson's school he hops out and runs into the school with a bunch of other kids. I pull off and drive over to my school. My school is only about 15 minuets away from Jackson's so I got there when the bell rung for homeroom. I walked in and sat with my friends in the back like I always do. Ryan tried to take a piece of my doughnut and I smack him.