Ya Gotta Go (3)

*Rydel's POV*

So Mal told me she liked me and I like her too but she was doing that nervous rambling crap so to shut her up I kissed her. And no I didn't intend it to be like the movies because I hate that sappy love crap. So I forgot the Rylee and Kelley were in the room and when I felt Mal kiss back I pulled her into my lap. So my back was against the wall and she had her knees by my waist one on each side on me. We pulled apart and we were both breathing heavy.

"Well I could have done without the live demonstration." Rylee says.

"Hey don't be upset because Kelley didn't give you none." I say.

Kelley cocks her eyebrow and then leans in and kisses the living hell out of Rylee. Rylee started to trail her hand up Kelley's thigh and I threw a pillow at them.

"Hey none of that." I say.

"Well what are you and Mal now?" Kelley ask.

"Mallory Pugh will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"It would be my honor." Mal says.

"Your so dorky, I love it." I say.

She smiles and leans in and pecks my lips. We continue watching Lie To Me until its around 5:30. Kelley and Mal leave so Rylee and I can get dressed. We both wore the same outfits but different colors because its the first time ever I'm going to be celebrating my birthday with my twin and we're going to be twins. So we both straighten our hair which is pretty long almost to our butts. I mean I have the sides on my head shaved but if I style it the right way you won't be able to tell. I guess you could say we're doing a themed party. Everyone is going to be wearing white and black. I have on all white and Rylee is wearing all black. We're both wearing crop tops, with flannels tied around our waists, and Nike Air Force 1. When we're done I grab my white hat that says Dope and Rylee's is black and says Super. We wear makeup, I mean if we do its to cover something up...sorry not sorry mom...

Anyway Hope lets us take her car because everyone else left before we did. We got into the car and by now its 6:30. We have a good 30 minuets before the party starts so Rylee and I go into 7 eleven and get slurpees. We went inside and went over to the machine, now I don't know about you but whose uses those small cups at 7 eleven? Um, large please and thank you. We go up to the register to pay and they guy stats flirting with us.

"Come on dude we aren't interested." I say.

"What you scare or something?" He ask.

"No your just a dick." Rylee says.

He comes from behind the counter and gets in Rylee's face.

"I suggest you back up." I say.

"Or what, why don't we all go back to my place and have a little fun?" He ask.

He tries to touch Rylee's ass and she punches him in the face. He falls to the floor and I'm pretty sure she broke his nose.

"BITCH!" He yells.

We grab our things and walk back to the car. I drive and Rylee sits in the passenger seat.

"How's your hand?" I ask.

"Um its not broken so pretty good. Other than that its probably going to bruise over." She says.

We blast music for the rest of the ride. When we pull up at the place we get out the car and go inside. When we walk in everyone starts clapping and the music starts. The DJ calls Rylee and I to the middle of the dance floor. We were confused until I saw my friends from back home walk through the door. I ran into their arms while Rylee the same.

"Dude how are you here?" I ask.

They look over at my parents and I run and give them a hug.

"Thank you guys." I say.

"Happy birthday baby girl." Dad says.

"Thanks dad."

After we're done introducing everyone we all start dancing. Now not to brag but Rylee and I can dance so we got everyone to come out on the floor. Abby and Pinoe then came and well I died of laughter. I mean they're amazing bad dancers and they own it so, it is what it is. Josh, Nadya, and Liv came they've been my best friends since I can remember. But I'm a little worried me and Liv are friends with benefits and we've always kinda flirted with each other. Here's a little thing you should know about me I'm a fuckboy well girl and I don't really do relationships. I mean I sleep around and shit like that. But before you say anything Mal is different, I really like her and want her to give me a chance. If I'm lucky Liv won't fuck that up. Rylee and I go over to the table with the cake on it and we cut it. All was fine until Pinoe and Syd came and smacked us in the face with cake. We ran after them and got them back.

So the clock hits 9:30 pm and Rylee and I go up to the DJ and he gives us a microphone.

"So I wanna thank everyone who came and our friends and families for doing all this for the both of us." Rylee says.

"Yeah we're very thankful and we love you guys. As much as we love you this is our 17th birthday and we need to ask all the adults to go." I say.

All our friends start cheering. We give the mic back to the DJ and walk over to our parents.

"We're only doing this because its your 17th birthday but we expect you guys home by 1." Mom says.

"And please be careful." Hope says.

"We will." Rylee and I both say.

We get everyone out of the hall and close the door. The only people that we let stay was Mal because lets be honest if Hope and Carli wanted to find something out, they would. The DJ leaves and Rylee plugs in her phone.

"So are we doing a round of never have I ever?" Josh ask.

So we all get the chairs and make a circle, this is going to be a long night.