Presston (9)

*Alex's POV*

So after Rylee asked me about Kelley I went to find Tobin. She was getting on the elevator and I hopped on before it closed.

"Hey you." Tobin says.

"Hey." I say.

I move closer to Tobin and she grabs me around my waist. I smirk before our lips touch.

"I still surprised the team haven't found out yet." I mumble.

"Same, 5 months is a long time." Tobin says.

I elevator reaches our floor and we hop off. We both were walking towards my room. I was going to open the door when Tobin stopped me.

"What?" I ask.

She just put her finger up to her mouth. I kept my mouth shut when we heard Kelley talking to someone.

"I wish you would have told me rather than not speaking and trying to avoid me."

"I'm sorry."

It was quite for a while until we heard

"Babe we have to go to practice."

I was quite again until we heard

"God your such a tease."

Tobin and I moved away from the door and waited for whoever Kelley was talking to to come out. When the door opened it was Rylee.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I say.

"You guys are weird." She says before walking to the elevator.

Tobin goes into her room and I go into mine.

"Kels?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"What's going on with you and Rylee?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing its just you guys act like a couple."

"Oh well we're just friends."

When she says that I see sadness flash across her face. I kinda understand, I mean Tobin and I aren't hiding it but when she says I'm just her friend it kinda hurts. I leave it alone and we get ready for practice. We both grab our things and meet everyone else downstairs. So we have buses for each team so there are 3 buses. We all load onto the buses and head to the field. It was about a 30 minuet ride to get to the field so it wasn't too bad. I mean besides Pinoe being loud as usual. We get the the field and we all warm up together. They split us up by positions so I was with Rylee. When we all finished we scrimmaged. Since there were so many player we had 2 separate games. When practice was done we all got back on the bus. Rylee gets on the bus with is and sits with Kelley, I'm next to Tobin and we have Press and JJ behind us. I turn around and see Press looking at Kelley and RYlee.

"Okay so I'm not the only one right?" Press ask.

"No." I say.

"Hope isn't going to be happy about that." JJ says.

"Happy about what?" Pinoe ask.

"Nothing." Tobin says.

We love Pinoe but she doesn't have an indoor voice. I mean if you need to you can go to her for advice and stuff like that but when it comes to people's relationships Pinoe can't keep her mouth closed. Carli and Hope get on the bus and walk to their normal seats.

"We need to make them confess." Press says.

"Are we pulling a Presston?" Tobin ask.

They nod and the plan is on. So we all knew that JJ and Press liked each other but we were tired of neither of them saying anything so we locked them in a closet. So we decided to lock them in the supply closet in the hallway. We got back to the hotel and it was up to Press and JJ to get Rylee because she is strong asf and we'll need to help them get her in. So we get to the hotel and Kelley and I go to our room. I "accidentally" spill something and ask Kelley to come with me to the supply closet to get stuff to clean it up. While were walking towards the door I see JJ, Press, and Rylee step off the elevator.

"Hey Alex what are you guys doing?" JJ ask.

"I spilled something in our room and I asked Kelley to help clean it up with me." I say.

"Do you guys need help?" Press ask.

"Can you guys help us carry some of this stuff back to the room?" I ask.

They nod and walk towards us. We have Kelley and Rylee go in first and close the door.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Rylee yells.

We hurry up and lock the door.

"Come on guys your doing the most right now." Kelley says.

"That's funny because I don't recall you saying this when they did it to us." JJ says.

"Come on this is stupid." Kelley says.

"You know what you have to do if you wanna come out." Press says.

This is going to be a long night.