I'm Fine (22)

So the day after the game Mal, Kelley, and I all went to recovery together. I went and got in the ice bath with Carli. Mal and Kelley weren't down for it, don't really like ice baths. I stayed in there for about 15 minuets and when I got out I went to Dawn's room and did compression boots with Tobin and Moe.

"So what are you guys doing for the rest of the day?" I ask.

"Um Kling and I were going to try to find a macaroon shop around here." Moe says.

"I've never had one before." I say.

"Um we're going to change that today." Moe says.

"Okay, what about you Toby?" I ask.

"Um I don't know yet, I'll probably just hang out with Lex." Tobin says.

We finish with the boots and I go to get a massage, I lay on the table next to Horan.

"So first goal in your first cap, how do you feel?" Horan ask.

"I mean it feels amazing but there are hopefully more to come. What about you going to PSG?" I ask.

"Um that was a hard decision to make but once I got there and got into the swing of things it was amazing." She says.

We both relax then go into the lounge and chill out. When more of the girls are done they come into the lounge and hang out with us. Lindsey was playing music and when Panda came on she turned it up and we started dancing (Watch the Instagram video on her account). When we were all done acting goofy I remembered Moe wanted me go to out with her and Kling so I went to my room and threw on a pair of jogger pants that were a tan color, a black muscle tee, and black vans. I left my hair straight and threw on a red snapback. I got my phone and put on a watch then met Moe and Kling in the lobby.

"I swear your Tobin Jr." Kling says.

"No I'm not." I say.

Moe laughs then point behind me. I look and see Tobin talking to Alex and she's wearing tan color pants, a black tee shirt, with a snapback on. I laugh and we head out. We were walking for a while but then we found a bakery that sold them. We ordered then sat down and talked for a while.

"So how are you and Kelley doing?" Moe ask.

"We're good, its just hard with the long distance." I say.

"Don't worry you guys you will be okay." Kling says.

"KLING!" Moe yells.

Kling took one of Moe's macaroons, Moe tries to get it back but Kling gets up and runs. I grab our things and race outside. I turn on snapchat and start commenting.

"So Kling took Moe's macaroon..."

At the moment Kling is still running but trips and falls and Moe jumps on top of her. I catch up to them and Kling and pleading with Moe so she can get off of her.

"Come I'll buy you another one." Kling says.

"Fine." Moe says and gets up.

We go back to the shop and Kling gets Moe another macaroon. We leave and just hang out for the rest of the day. We head back to the hotel fro lunch with the team. I make my plate then go sit by Mom and Carli. We were all talking and eating when my phone went off. I looked at it and I had a new message from a number I didn't know

?: May we meet again...

Me: Who is this?

?: Don't be like that, I know you aren't happy without me. I saw you today with those other girls. What are there names Morgan Brain and Meghan Klingenberg?

Me: What do you want?

?: I want you Rylee, and if you tell anybody about this I'll hurt your loved ones. I'm not only talking about all the girls that your eating lunch with, I'm talking about your friends from Seattle and Mesa.

"Hey are you okay?" Mom ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say.