Where is She? (24)

*Carli's POV*

"HOW THE HELL DID HE GET OUT OF JAIL?!" Hope yells.

I take her hand and she takes a deep breath. We call the cops and they get here in about 20 minuets. Kelley, Mal, and Hope are all a mess when they get here. Jill has us all stay on the bus while she talks with the cops. We wait a little longer and then a guy and lady in a suit come on the bus.

"Hello ladies my name is Detective Stabler and this is my partner Detective Benson. We need to get a few statements from all of you about what's been going on the past few days. We are going to do everything we cant o find Rylee. If any of you think you have something that could help Jill has our numbers and we will be available at anytime." He says.

We all get off the bus one by one and talk to the detective. When we're all done we head back to the hotel room and Jill calls a team meeting.

"Now in light of these recent events I was thinking it would be better if we all stayed together. Its easier to talk to the detectives and we all need each other right now." Jill says.

We all agree to stay here in Connecticut for as long as we can.

"Okay so as for now I want everyone to stay together. No one goes anywhere by themselves, am I understood?" Jill ask.

We all nod our heads and then we are dismissed. Hope and I go to our room, the nanny Lexi is there taking care of Jackson.

"Thanks Lexi." I say.

"No problem, I'll be back in the morning." She says.

She leaves the room and Jackson continues to play with his toys.

"Mommy, where's Ry Ry? She always comes to see me after the games." Jackson says.

I don't know what to say but then Hope breaks down in sobs. I go and pull her into a hug.

"How could I left this happen? I was suppose to protect her." She says through sobs.

"Hey, this isn't your fault okay, Nobody could have know this would happen." I say.

I look over to Jackson and reach my arms out for him. He gets off the couch and comes to sit in my lap.

"A bad man has Rylee right now but we're going to get her back." I say.

"She's gonna be okay right?" Jackson ask.

"I don't know yet buddy but Rylee is strong." I say.

Hope still has tears streaming down her face.

"Don't cry Momma." Jackson says.

He reaches over and wipes the tears off Hope's face. We both chuckles and Hope pulls Jackson in for a hug. We both spend the rest of the day with Jackson trying to stay hopeful that Rylee was going to be alright. We were about to go to bed when there was banging at the door. I got up to answer it, it was Pinoe.

"What the hell Pinoe?" I ask.

"Rylee..." She pants trying to catch her breath.

I hear Hope get out the bed. I grab Jackson out of the bed and we sprint down to the conference room following Pinoe. When we get there the whole team is there along with Detectives Benson and Stabler.

"We think we found her." Det. Benson says.