Chapter 21: DEIDARA STOP THE CAR!!!

Everyone was gone

Everyone was gone... Kate, Leah, Ryme,Kai,and Zoe. Gone. Just gone.

Jk.

Their on vacation.

Kate is on a cruise with her parents and sisters.

Kai is in Cape Cod for a reunion.

Zoe is in Tennessee visiting family.

Leah is at her brother's baseball game in Jacksonville.

And Ryme was busy.

So Lily was alone with the ninja for the weekend. Not that she minded at all. She had grown very fond of them, and they had gotten used to this world.

Third POV

Lily was enjoying her day by continuing her painting once again. She had no idea what she was doing but so far it looked cool. The ninja left her to it, they were sulking. Now that they have realized they can no longer do Jutsu they feel very incomplete. Lily suggested meditating on their problems, but meditating...really who meditates?

Tobi on the other hand was finger painting. He appeared to be painting the Akatsuki, or maybe they were just a bunch of red and black potatoes. Who can tell.

BANG BANG BANG!!

Someone pounded on the front door. Tobi dropped his painting and rushed to get it. "NO! I got it! I got it! I got it!" Lily called after him, she reached the door before he did.

She opened the door a crack, her eye's widened, and she slammed the door shut.

"Who was that?" Yamato asked.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She still held the door knob, her closed fist turning white. "He can see you.." She whispered.

"Who can see me?" Yamato moved out of the way of the door.

"My brother."

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!"

"No. Well kind of. Not really, we aren't related, we grew up together." Lily scratched her neck.

"LILY OPEN THE DOOR!

"NEVER!"

"I'll break it down."

Lily thought for a moment and opened the door a little so her head stuck out. "What do you want?"

"Your dad called and told me to check on you, every 3 weeks."

"It has been three months..." Lily sweat dropped.

"Really?" He mumbled, and pushed open the door. Lily tried to stop him, but her efforts were futile.

"Okay, now that I'm inside WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!" he threw his arms in the air exasperated.

He was almost as tall as Kisame, and had dirty blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes.