Chapter 2: SAND! SAND EVERYWHERE!

Zoë POV

Zoë POV

     Lily finally woke up from her 2 hour nap. It's about 5:30 now. Now she is angrily making dinner. I look at her while talking to Neji about Byakugan (which it took a lot of explaining on how I know about it, I said I found it in a book) and we were talking about everything it can do.

I walk up to Lily and snuck up behind her. She was ranting about having no more short board while killing a carrot.

"How do you think the carrot feels about that?" I say in a monotone voice.

"HOLY SHI...P," she screamed as she threw the carrot. That carrot hit good ol' pissed off Sasuke Uchiha, who seemed more pissed off than usual. Now.

"You need to get out off the house," I stated.

"I'm making dinner," she says, through clenched teeth.

"This carrot was dinner?" the monotone Uchiha stated, pulling the carrot out of his hair.

"I don't like carrots," I say, truthfully.

"We're having salad. The carrot was part of the salad. Now I have to get another one," she says, heading towards the fridge.

"I'm ordering pizza," I say.

"We have lettuce, tomatoes, and other things that go in a salad. We are having salad," she says, getting angrier.

"Well, I'm ordering pizza for me and whoever else wants it," I say, making her even more frustrated.

"Salad."

"Pizza."

"Salad!"

"Pizza!" This went on for a while.

"Alright, Lily, put the egg down. Zoë, enough with the pasta... box? How much damage were you planning on that making?" Kai butts in, trying to avoid a common food fight.

"Don't know, lets find out!" I say, ready to begin.

"NO. No, no, no. Lily, how about you show us the spot where the newcomers and mister 'I love bugs so much'  came through."

"Fine, I'll show you," Lily states hesitantly. "The rest of you, just kinda, don't blow anything up."

  ....

"So, this is where everyone came through? It seems fine now," I yell jumping in and out of the chalk circle.

"Yes, this is it," Lily says.

"It doesn't seem so weird," Kai says, staring at the spot skeptically.

"You're right, it doesn't," Lily says, stepping in it once more, before..."Oof!"

The Sand Sibling landed right on top of her, and I busted out laughing.

"Umm, are you okay?" Kai asks, worrying for our friend, who is squashed like a bug.