Chapter 4: 1st Day of School......

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Well, Sunday and Monday were eventful. Itachi likes dogs, and Sasuke was extremely shocked with that revelation. Kai came back. Things were broken. Lights were killed. Many. And Sasuke, Naruto, Kankuro, and Kiba fixed the doors, which they did a pretty good job at, besides the fact that they're now on backwards. Kakashi got into Game of Thrones. Shino made friends with the mosquitoes. The girls got supplies for the ninja, like toothbrushes and stuff.

Anyways, it was interesting none-the-less.

TenTen POV

I was awoken by sweet melodies, which I'm guessing is an alarm clock.

Oh yeah, today is our first day of school, isn't it? Joy...

"School starts in an hour, guys, so get up and get ready," Lily said.

I hear a lot of groaning coming from around the room, me included.

I look at Lily, who's already dressed and ready to go.

"What time did you wake up?" I ask.

"6:40,' she answered.

"What time is it?" Zoë asked.

"7:02 so get up and ready because we are running behind schedule by 2 minutes and 30 seconds," she replied.

"Lily, school doesn't start until 9:00," Zoë responded.

"I know, but the bus gets here at 8:20," she said.

"So you're still waking us up earlier than necessary?" Zoë asked.

"Don't know. Just used to it," she states.

"Why can't we just get driven in? We have 3 cars here, that should be enough," Kai suggested.

"That sounds better than the bus. A lot better," Lily agreed.

"I'm going back to sleep," Zoë stated.

"Wait, don't you have to be 16 or older to drive?" Sakura asked, as we walked out to the kitchen.

"Well yeah, Kai fits the bill and Zoe and I have our permits. So technically we can drive we just need supervision." Lily states, while fixing herself a bowl of cereal.

"W-where are the boys?" Hinata stuttered out.

"Good point, I will wake up Naruto and the rest, and Kai wake up Dederia and Sasori." Zoe ordered.

After a couple minutes all of the boys sleepily walked out of Lily's sisters room.

"Up and at em' boys." I state with a smirk.

I heard a lot of groans.

"Why do we have to get up so early?" Kiba whined.

"Because." Lily says, while fixing breakfast for everyone.