Chapter 5: School Sucks

Sasuke POV

Sasuke POV

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Just then, we were swarmed by kids all going in different directions.

"WHERE DO WE GO UN!!!!"

To be honest, I wasn't sure where we were going either.

"Look at the building number, and the room number.Two means up and one mean down stairs." Lily said in a hurried tone.

I look at my schedule:

Period 1/2 building 4-101, Mr. Potluck

"I'm confused, yeah!" Dederia, shouted in Lily's direction.

"Yeah me too BELIEVE IT!

"Okay then follow me I'll show you too your classes!" Lily shouted, while gesturing for us to follow.

Lily dodged, and nimbly made her way around the crowds.

While we were stuck behind everyone!

"Come on, first class is this way!" She shouted

...

Everyone managed to find their classes with Lily's help.

"Okay the rest of you have first period with me." She says while leading us to a classroom.

The ones left were, me, Gaara, Sai, Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Hinata, Tenten, Sakura, and Naruto.

....

We reached a mahogany door.

Lily put her hand on the handle, "Are you guys ready?" She asks.

"No." We all replied.

"Oh well." She said, while opening the door.

"Lily! You made it! We thought you died!" The girl with Bushy brown hair, says relived.

"Lily. Why are you late to my class?" Says a man, with a pony tail?

"A wizard is never late, nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to." Lily responds with a close eyed smile. "And I was helping the new kids find their classes."

"Ah, okay." He says,"Now don't just stand there, come in! We won't bite. Well, I won't bite. Can't promise you they won't," The particular man says.

No comment.

I recognized some of the people from earlier. Like the bushy haired girl, the hiding girl, and the red head. And of course, Zoe.

"T-thank you s-sir." Hinata stutters.

"No problem, feel free to have some essay water." He says, gesturing to a pitcher on his desk.

Essay water? What, does that even mean.