Chapter 20: Splish-Splash and We're Having A Blast

Third POV

Third POV

After the Dance, the ninja enjoyed the rest of the day...er night at Lily's house.

Until the next day.

Out of a suggestion made by Zoe to spend the day at Kai's house, mainly because of Ramen, almost all the ninja agreed to go to her house unannounced. Packing swim suits and extra pairs of clothes, Da Squad and the ninja split up evenly amongst Leah, Kate, Zoe, Ryme, and Lily and made a beeline toward Kai's house.

Once the made it to Kai's house, they merely waltzed into her house unannounced, which Kai was surprisingly okay with, along with the rest of the ninja. Exchanging greetings, everyone talked for a little while until they decided to get into the pool at long last.

However, Zoe and Kate had something planned long before they made it to Kai's house.

"Our plan can finally fall into place." Kate said, a sinister smile spread across her face.

"Yes." Zoe agreed smirking mischievously.

"You guys sound like the Akatsuki." Neji input, walking by and eavesdropping in on their conversation.

"Good." Zoe said grinning.

"Let's go in the pool!" Lily yelled walking out of the restroom. She was pumping her fist in the air enthusiastically and had a goofy grin on her face. She also had on a grey v-neck water shirt and red board shorts on.

"That was the plan..." Sakura said slowly and came out of the bathroom in a rose colored bikini. The rest of the girl's followed in suit.

"Where's the bathing suit part of it?" Leah asked coming out of another bathroom. She was wearing a two-piece halter bathing suit that dipped down to a v-neck for the top.

"Underneath...?" Lily deadpanned and soon the rest of the squad filed out. Kate was wearing blue two-piece. Zoe was wearing a dark purple two-piece. Kim was wearing a black bandeau bikini. And Kai was wearing an aqua two-piece.

"I can't wait anymore!" Naruto suddenly yelled and plunging past Da Squad and cannon-balled into the pool without a second thought.

"Watch it dobe." Sasuke hissed unfortunately getting soaked in the process because he was already outside standing in his swim suit, which happened to just a pair of trunks. However, Naruto replied by sticking his tongue out at the ballerina when he resurfaced.

"Sasuke, you're already wet. Just get in." Leah ordered coming outside. Sasuke scowled deeply and brushed her off.

"Hn." Sasuke...well...grunted...maybe, he could've been arguing or agreeing. Nobody really knows until Ryme walked forward.

"Sasuke get in before we make you." Ryme demanded with a smirk on her face.

"H-" He started but was abruptly cut short as Zoe casually walked past and shoved him into the pool. Falling as however graceful as falling into a pool as possible, he landed with a splash.