Chapter 13: Siblings...

Sasuke's POV

Sasuke's POV

Last night was interesting. There were a bunch of children roaming the neighborhood dressed up in strange costumes from 'zombies' to 'cheer-leaders.' Also, when we happened to get home, Lily and the rest of her group went into an all out war for each other's candy.

God, that was terrible.

The only ones that didn't participate were the Sensei's, a few of the sane ninja, most of the Akatsuki, except Tobi, Zoe (who hid all of her candy), and Kai since she claimed that she didn't want any.

Also, after the candy was traded, it turns out that some of the ninja and part of 'Da Squad' had something called a sugar rush. That mainly meant that they had too much sugar which led to a burst of energy which led them to bouncing off the walls, literally.

Tobi ran around the house like a crazed maniac. He was actually running across the walls and across the ceiling.

Now I'm really confused on why the Akatsuki let a four year old into the S-Rank organization. After Choji ate his whole bag, he craved more candy, especially after tasting something called Starburst.

Then there was Ino and Sakura who continually argued while fighting pathetically.

Then there was Da Squad, not including Kai and Zoe, who were cussing and fighting over certain candy. Leah and Ryme were cussing the most, Zoe was throwing the most insults (even though she wasn't participating), and Kate being the most physical when fighting for candy.

And then there's Lily. She literally darted everywhere around the house and talked nonsense to everyone while doing it. But eventually, they all had a sugar crash which caused them to literally crash and pass out.

In the morning though, everyone was pretty much silent...which was strange since the house is never quiet.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Never mind, I thought too soon. I inwardly groaned. Seriously, it's like 8 in the morning, who could that be? I looked down at Lily who was still beside me and she stirred looking up.

"W-Who's that?" She asked groggily.

"WILY WHEN IS AMELIA GOING TO BE HOME?!!" A small voice screams from the front door. I cringe at the loud voice. Oh great, another loud mouth.

We walk out into the office, and there are two toddlers in her house. Both had light blonde hair, and didn't look older than 6.

"O-Oh hey Lyna and Ryan. What brings you here?" Lily asked cheerfully.

Why is she not wondering about the two children that just appeared in her house?!?!?!?

"Do you know when Amelia is going to be back?" The toddler asked.

"Um..." Lily thought for a second. "OH CRAP! WE NEED TO CLEAN UP THE HOUSE! SHE'S GOING TO BE HOME AT 3:00!" She shrieked. "Sasuke! Get everyone up!" She demanded soon after. I raised a brow.