Chapter 10: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"I have a question for before we start the movie, where's Zetsu?" Ryme asks.

Everybody stops what they are doing abruptly, and turned towards the Akatsuki.

"You know, I haven't seen him since we got here....." Kisame trailed off.

"It would be nice to know where a cannibalistic plant man is." Sakura states.

"WAIT A MINUTE WHERE IS THE DOG?!!" Naruto screams.

"He wouldn't...."

"He couldn't...."

"That little (Bleep) deserved what she got."

"HIDAN SHUT YOUR FACE!!"

"Guys..." Lily starts.

"Wait a minute we are trying to locate your dog."

"But-"

"Lily give us a minute, that is an order!"

"OH MY GOSH GUYS SHE IS PLAYING WITH AKAMARU!!"

Everyone turns their heads towards Lily.

"AND ZETSU IS OUTSIDE GARDENING, BECAUSE SOME OF THE PLANTS WERE STARTING TO DIE!!!"

"Zetsu gardens?" Kai asked.

"Apparently."

"Oh."

"Jeez, calm down and look with your eyes not your mouth."

Timeskip to AVENGERS!!!!

"Okay so here is some backstory, Tony Stark, aka Iron-Man, is a billionaire playboy who is one of the most intelligent people alive," Lily explained.

"Next, Steve Rodgers, aka Captain America, was a world war two soldier, who was frozen in ice for 70 years," Zoe informed.

"Bruce Banner, aka Hulk, a mad scientist with anger issues." Kai added.

"Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye, is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent whose forte is archery." Ryme said.

"Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, Russian spy that is working for S.H.I.E.L.D." Leah continued.

"And finally, there is the Almighty Thor, god of lighting and thunder." Kate finishes.

"And why are they called the Avengers?" Sasuke questions.

"Because if they can't protect the earth, you can be dam sure they will avenge it!" Zoe, Leah, Kate, and Ryme yell.

"Okay........." He trailed off.

They started playing the movie.

Loki looks at his spear then suddenly points it at where Fury and Barton are standing and SHOOTS OUT A BLUE EXPLODING LIGHT TOWARDS THEM. BARTON TACKLES Fury and they both barely miss Loki's fired shot. ALL HELL BREAKS. Machine gun fire is shot at Loki, but the bullets bounce off him like a boss. Loki jumps high from the platform and ATTACKS those firing at him. In the blink of an eye, Loki takes down several guards with his KNIVES and ENERGY BLASTS from the scepter. He stops and waits to see who will attack him next. Honestly, the whole lab has almost gone to s***. Barton tries to stand up. Loki quickly walks towards him. Barton raises his gun, but Loki grabs Barton's hand. LOKI You have heart. Loki points the head of his spear at Barton's head. Barton's eyes suddenly glow BLACK. The ability to control Barton's mind is now in Loki's hand. Barton puts his piece away and stands straight. As Loki is busy using his abilities to control the minds of several S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel, Fury takes the Tesseract, placing it back into its case and tries to leave the lab.Then...