Chapter 16: Sasuke Gets A Lecture On Life

Naruto POV

Naruto POV

I have never seen Lily more excited than she is right now. She was sitting up on the counter, with a grin on her face, she was speaking to her father.

"Hi Dad, So I found my door knob last night!" She exclaimed into the landline.

"Yeah, under my bed. Nice hiding spot by the way.."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Oh okay, I see...YOU TOOK EVERY SCREWDRIVER WE OWN WITH YOU!"

"When are you going to be back from your cruise?"

"A month and a half!!!??"

"Love you too."

"Yup see you soon."

"What happened with the screwdrivers?" Kai asked entering the room, followed by the rest of the squad.

"My dad took all of them with him so I couldn't screw my doorknob back on." Lily frowned. "Oh well, I'll just do the next most logical thing...Naruto, hand me one of your kunai."

"W-What?!" I shouted. "Why?!"

"I'm going to use it to screw my doorknob back on. What's so bad about that?" She asked innocently.

"One, this is a ninja weapon. Two, you don't even know how to use it. Three, am I really supposed to trust you with this? And four, you're going to have to ask someone else for one anyway, I don't have any left..." I said that last part quietly and scratched the back of my neck.

It was true though, Kiba, Shino, and I were training a few days ago and I ended up losing all my kunai.

"It's fine I'll figure something out, I usually do." Lily shrugged and walked to the fridge, to get something to eat.

She opened the fridge...

CRASH

The glass butter dish fell out of it's compartment, and shattered. Lily jumped back but not fast enough.

She was bare foot, so some glass cut her feet, and bled a bit but not much.

"What number is that?" Zoe asked, uninterested.

"13."

"13, what?" I asked confused.

"The number of butter dishes she has broken." Leah answers without hesitation.

Lily mumbled angry nonsense to herself.

"What was that?!" Kakashi sensei called from the other room.

"Nothing!"

"Hey Naruto, can you pass me those flip-flops behind you?" Lily asked.

"Sure." I tossed her flip-flops to her, which she then caught.