Reception

Ashley's POV

Virat and i got dressed and headed to the reception hall. A lot of people were already there. The hall was beautiful.

I took my seat which was at the very front and saw the rest of the team seated

I took my seat which was at the very front and saw the rest of the team seated. I started a converstation with Harbhajan paji while Virat talked to Yuvi bhai. "So i heard about you and Virat" Paji teased me making me blush. "So what? I heard about you and Geeta" i smirked. This made him shut up and i laughed at his face. I haven't seen Ayeshaa around but she was with her family the whole time. I can understand, she'll leave her family soon and start her own. She probably wants to spend as much as time with her family.

Ayeshaa and Shikhar bhai entered and everyone stood up. Shikhar bhai helped Ayeshaa on the stage and sat on the comfy looking sofa. I saw bhai sitting a few seats to my left. I just waved at him while he winked at me. I also saw Rohit at the third row but i just looked back at the couple on the stage. Everyone was taking photos with them and when it came to my turn i took Virat with me and took some photos.

Everyone was laughing and having a good time and i saw Rohit coming towards me. Virat wasn't in sight. "Hey baby, you look so lonely over here" Rohit winked. "Ro, you know i have a boyfriend and your days of flirting are long gone" joked. "So what you have a boyfriend? We can keep a secret" he said. "Very funny".

Ro and i catched up from all the years we didn't see each other. He became a successful business man and he was very proud to hear i have become a physio and that i work for the Indian team. I saw Virat coming towards me. "Hi babe" he said loud enough for Rohit to hear. "Hi, where were you?" I asked while he took my hand in his and kissed it. "I was with the team" he simply answered. "Okay, i will leave you and Ro to geg to know each other" i smirked before sliding away to Ayeshaa.

"Ayeshaa, how does it feel to be married?" I joked. "It feels amazing, i married the one i love" she replied dreamily. "I am so happy for you" i said meaning it. "Thank you, i really hope you and Virat get married some day" she said putting her hand on my cheek and smiling upon me before she had to go somewhere. I smiled and turned to Virat and Rohit laughing. I guess my idea worked.

Everyone was eating their food, and i sat with Virat on a table. I ate some damn good food. I could hear music playing. "May i have this dance?" Virat asked. "Of course" i replied.

We were on the dance floor when a romantic song started. Virat put his arms around my waist and my hands were on his chest. I recognised the song. Tum hi ho. I smiled. We both swayed to the slow beat. I saw some people taking photos and some making videos. But i didn't mind. I looked Virat in the eyes and saw a twinkle in them while he lip-synced the lyrics. The song changed another, 'Dum Dum'. Now all the boys were on the left and women on the right. This means war, i smirked and winked at Virat.

The ladies won the 'Men vs Women Dance' and we were still having a good time but people started to leave. So i spotted Shahrukh Khan in the crowd. "Can i help you?" I asked because he looked lost. "Yes, uhm i was looking for miss. Ashley Gill" he informed. "Ow, that's me. How can i help you?" I asked again. "Oh hello Ashley, i was wondering since you're a physio. Can you help me with that? I got injured while shooting and everyone keeps saying that you are an amazing physio. Shikhar said you do black magic" he laughed. "Yeah, that's another story. But yes sure i can help you with that. When do you need me?" I asked. "In a few days, i will text you the details if i can have your number" he said. I gave him my private number and he was off. I turned around and bumped into someone. "Oops" i said. I looked up to see Virat. "Why were you talking to SRK" he asked with jealousy of course. "Stop being jealous. He is injured and needs my help" i explained. "Okay, then it's okay" he smiled. "So how was your conversation with Ro?" I asked changing the topic. "Well, he actually a really good guy" he said embarrased laughed making me laugh harder.

I was in my room very very tired so i put all my make-up off and changed into my maroon nightgown from Victoria's Secret.

I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes because tomorrow i have a Fashion to attend to.