The Big Brother Talk

Ashley's POV

"Ayeshaa, you can't see him! It's a part of a ritual!" I shouted at her making her pout.
"I know, but i just wanna hug him" she protested. "Well that's not going to happen" i said. "Fine" she huffed. Ayeshaa was planning on sneaking to Shikhar bhai's room and see him. But that's breaking a ritual.

I was getting ready for haldi. And again the people on the boy's side were on the right side of the lobby and the people on the girls' team were on the other. In between the two would be a very big see through material.

I changed into my pink and gold/brown anarkali suit. I curled my hair and put on my brown heels. I didn't put on make up because i knew Shikhar bhai would also put some haldi on me. I put the pair of earring on that bhai gifted me.

I made my way downstairs and had a glass of orange juice

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I made my way downstairs and had a glass of orange juice. I ate some french toast and i was on my way to the lobby. As i walked past the girls bathroom someone pulled me in making me scream. The stranger put a hand on my mouth. I looked around to see Virat.
Calming down i asked him "What do you think you're doing?" I heard someone come in. Virat pulled me into one of the stalls and put his hand on my mouth.
As soon as the stranger was gone Virat pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. "Thanks for being in my life Ashley" he said. I smiled at him. "I really have to go now" i said pushing him away.

Haldi had started and everyone was playing with haldi. Shikhar bhai hung full of it. I took some of the haldi. I put some on his cheek and his nose. As expected, Shikhar bhai took some of the haldi and put it on my cheeks.
I just shook my head. I then looked for bhai. He said he would meet me at the 'Pink Garden'. I saw bhai sitting next to a tree.

"Hey bhai" i said sitting next to him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hey bhai" i said sitting next to him. "Hi Ash" he answered. I could tell that something was on his mind. "What's on your mind?" I asked.
"You know me so well Ash" he smiled. I nodded. "I saw you performance with Virat yesterday. I couldn't help but wonder if you really love him. I mean the way you looked into his eyes and how he held you. He is a good guy Ash. I think you love him" he finished.
"Yes bhai, you're right. I love him. And he might have asked me to be his girlfriend.." I trailed of. "Oh my god! You said yes didn't you?" He asked. I nodded, blushing like a tomato. "You have my blessings little sis" he smiled. "But i need to have a man to man talk with him" he continued. "Okay" i answered simply.

I was wiping the haldi off my cheeks when i saw Virat walking towards me but he was stopped by bhai. I knew what was comming so i have Virat a thumbs up sign and left Virat confused.

I was in my room changing in some casual clothes because Ayeshaa had decided that all the girls will have a campfire tonight.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

There was a knock on the door just when i finished changing. "Come in!" I shouted.
I saw Virat walking in, pale faced. "What happened?" I asked. He looked at me, opened his mouth but no words came out. I called bhai while Virat sat down on a chair. He picked up at the third ring. "Hi ash, need something?" He asked. "Why yes bhai, what did you say to Virat that he can't even manage to say one word?" I questioned him. "Uhm.. I might have told him i will kill him if he tries to do anything too much.. You know what i mean" he explained. I looked at Virat again. He looked okay now. "Yeah great going bhai" i laughed and said a quick goodbye before i cut the phone.

Virat had started talking again. We were watching 'Dilwale'. But i was too tired to i put my head in Virat's lap and started to drift off to dreamland.

Virat's POV

Ashley fell asleep with using my lap as a pillow. She looked so peaceful. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

I wanted to give her a nickname but Ash, Ashu is too mainstream. What should i call het?
I thought for probably half and hour until i came come with a beautiful nicknam.
'Lily' . Her name ends with 'ley' and lily is also a flower that i love so i will call her lily.

I smiled at the thought of me calling her lily and Ashley smiling. Which made me smile.

I remembered she was invited to the girls campfire so i wone her up.
"Ashley, wake up baba" i said trying to wake her up. She opened her eyes and smiled. "What?" She asked. "Aren't you going to that campfire with the girls, babe?" I asked.
She shot up. "What time is it?" She asked.
"It's 9:45 pm, it starts at 10pm" i informed her.
She relaxed a little. "And i got a new nickname for you" I said. "And what's that?" She asked. "Lily" i told her. She smiled and said "I like it" .

Ashley headed downstairs and i to my room. But i was stopped my the whole cricket team who we giving me a death glare and stood there with their arms crossed.
"You didn't tell us you were in a relationship with Ashley" Shikhar said.

Oh dear...