New Ideas

Virat's POV

Ashley and i went inside and were greeted by people i didn't know but Ashley seems to know who they are. She hugged them and was having a laugh with them. "Uhm..Ashley? Who are these people?" I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and excused herself, i took that as a hint and went after her. I found her ik the lobby. "Those are my teachers from highschool, Virat. All my life they underestimated me and my abilities. Now that i'm working with The Indian Cricket Team, they say that they knew i always had something in me" she croaked. "I hate fake people" she explained. She smiled at me and i returned it. I hugged her tight.

I was helping Yuvi bhai chose a sherwani for the Sangeet. But he was on the phone with Hazel having a 'lovely' chat. Oh god those lovebirds. That made me think. Can Ashley and i be like this. She acts like i'm just a friend to her and she told me she's not ready to get into a relationship. I want to take things slow.

Ashley's POV

There was fuss everywhere, some random aunty told me to get her water. I wanted to be nice so i gave her one.
That same aunty came again "Go get me something to eat" she ordered me. "Why don't you get it yourself? I know there are a lot of fuss here but you're doing nothing. You're sitting there on that sofa and ordering me around. I'm not your slave, do you even know who i am?" I asked furious. That aunty glared at me. "Who are you?" She asked with a plane face. Just then Virat came in "Hey baba, i was looking everywhere for you!" He said hugging me. "Well you did a good job finding me" i smiled. I let go of our warm hug and glared at that aunty. She went pale and was probably shocked. I smirked. "Now tell me Vee, what do you need?" I asked. "Ayeshaa was testing a pair of heels to match with her mehndi dress and she fell" he explained

I was checking Ashley's ankle. It was sprained only. "There is no need to worry Ayeshaa. It's just a sprained ankle. But be careful next time" i assured her. I was very hungry so i made my way to the kitchen. And let me tell you something. The kitchen was huge! It was like those restaurant kitchens but 10 times bigger. This is a palace afterall. I got some jalebis, papadh, paneer tikka masala and a garlic naan. But there was something missing... A laddoo. I took it to my room and started having my lunch. When i looked at the time it was only 11am.

Virat came in "Why are you eating at 11am?"
"So what? I was hungry" i glared at him. He came and sat next to me and tried to grab a laddoo. "AAHHHHHH!!" I screamed. He let go of the laddoo. "What?! What's wrong?" He asked scared. "Don't eat MY laddoo" i smiled.
"You're so weird Ashley and that's why i love you" he said sending me a cute smile.

Virat and i had practise in an hour so i decided to get ready. I wore my black hip hop trousers, pink sportsbra, black sportshoes. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a white bandana. I painted my nails pink and wore a plain white shirt over my sportsbra.

I hesitated on doing make-up

I hesitated on doing make-up. So i didn't do it.
I made my way downstairs and saw Virat waiting on me. We took two horses and races to the studio.

As usual we did good and Sam came up with a great idea. So when Virat pulls me to his chest they will pour water on us while we perform so it looks like it's raining. Which is very romantic, it will only happen on our real performance. So when it starts raining Virat pulls out and umbrella but the wind it too strong so it blows away. "Sam, you're a damn genius!" I exlaimed hugging him. "Tell me something i don't know, honey" he said in a posh tone. I giggled at his response. Virat was still practising with that umbrella while i took a break. I was sweaty so i got out of my white shirt and you could see my flat stomach now. But only Sam and Virat can see it so i couldn't care less. I was drinking water while Sam was complaining about some soap he had watched on tv. I checked my social media and posted a photo of me and Virat horse riding.
I also saw that photo of me and Virat sticking our toungs out went viral. I retweeted it and replied. "Never let the kid inside you die" with hashtags "#childish #Viratstartedit".
In no time Virat retweeted it and replied "NO! You started first!🙄" i replied saying "No you just couldn't stand you lost the challenge🤗"

I was in my room watching the news when i saw the headlines "Virat Kohli and Ashley Gill have a cute twitter fight" and that made me laugh. When i was done laughing i decided to call my mom. "Hi mom, how are you?"

"I'm great beta, we saw your fight on the news with Virat. That was really cute" she said. "Thanks mom, he just lost a challenge" i laughed. "How is the wedding beta?" Mom asked. "It's going great actually, me and Virat will be performing on the sangeet for the Boys' side" i informed her. "Achha? What song?" She asked. "Well our bride Ayeshaa decided we will do a romantic song so she chose 'Janam Janam' but i don't mind. We're going to win this" i said confidently. "Oh, that is my favourite song!" She said happily.

Mahi bhai, Raina, Rohit and i were taking crazy photos. I decided to make it better. I started filming with my phone on slow motion mode and i pushed Rohit in the pool. We were all laughing i put my phone back on the table and went to help Rohit out of the pool when someone pushed me in the pool. I went under, i opened my eyes to see Virat. I decided to act as if i can't swim.

Virat's POV

I pushed Ashely in the pool but she didn't come back up. "Guys, can Ashley swim?" I asked. They looked at me shocked, i threw my phone to Mahi bhai and sprang in the pool.

I pulled Ashley out, her eyes were still closed.
"Ashley wake up!" I shouted. No use, i started doing that thing i saw on tv. I pushed on her chest. I think it's called CPR. It was no use, i went to give her a mouth-to-mouth. I was very close to her now. She opened her eyes.
"I'm a good actress na?" She whispered.

I stood up, furious. "THAT WAS NOT FUNNY ASHLEY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD AND IT WAS ALL MY FAULT!" I shouted in her face.