It's him again

Ashley's POV

I woke up early today, doing my usual morning routine. I wore my Indian Cricket shirt and i made my way to the lobby. I was in a very good mood today and i'm sure everyone could see that. We made our way to the stadium to practise a little. I was watching everyone practise when i saw Steve walking up to me but he was stopped by Virat. They were having a serious conversation. Steve's injured nose was visible. I wonder what they are talking about i thought to myself.

Virat's POV

We were practising in peace but then i saw Steve walking up to Ashley. She was getting angry now.
I stopped Steve before he could get there.
"Hey Steve, what are you doing mate? I told you she is not interested. Back off man. Or else this isn't going to end up good" i said annoyed. "Come on Virat, i'm just having some fun. It's not like she is your girlfriend. So why should i back off?" He asked making me annoyed.
"Fine, go ahead. But if she beats your ass then i won't be there to save you from her" i said smirking. That scared him and he went back to his team.
I could see Ashley giving me a grateful smile and mouthing a 'Thank you'. I just nodded in response.

I could see Ashley cheering for us from the big screen. She was shouting 'GO INDIA' along with the crowd. She was so cute. Whenever someone of the Australian Team was out she was jumping like a 3-year-old. They showed her once more on the screen. And i waved to her. So they showed us both waving. I bet this will be the Breaking News tomorrow.

Ashley's POV

I saw Virat waving at me so i waved back. Then i saw the big screen showing us both waving. This will be the Breaking News tomorrow i thought tobmyself.

The match was over and INDIA WON! HELL YEAH! When the boys came back together i hugged everyone. I was so happy we beat Australia and that jerk Steve.

I went to the girls bathroom to adjust my pony tail. When i looked at the mirror i saw Steve behind me. "Ugh..what are you doing here?" I asked with pure hatred. "I came to tell you that you look beautiful today" he smirked. "Thanks, now tell me the real reason you followed me" i said.
"To get a kiss" he said comming closer. That's it i thought. I gave him a left hook, a right hook. I kicked him once in his stomach and he was on the floor.
I got out of the bathroom and saw Virat smiling at me. He went inside and looked amused at Steve lying on the floor with blood everywhere. "Well done Ashley." He smirked.
I laughed it off and made my way to the bus.

We were back at our hotel and there was a wedding going on there and they invited us.
I decided to wear a saree my mom once gave me. It was navy blue and cream, very classy. I wore traditional indian bangles and accessory. I did a little make up and curled my hair.

I made my way downstairs and saw the boys in sherwaanis and kurtas

I made my way downstairs and saw the boys in sherwaanis and kurtas. They all stared at me. "You look beautiful, Ashley" Mahi bhai said. The rest just nodded. "Thank you Mahi bhai" i smiled happily.
"Who gave that saree to you?" Ashwin asked.
"My mom gave it to me once" i answered. He just nodded.

There was also mehndi going on so i went to a mehndi designer and she did my mehndi. She made a beautiful design and i was very happy with it.

There was only one problem

There was only one problem. I was hungry now. And i don't want to mess up my mehndi.
I looked for Virat because none of the girls could help me. I found Vee talking to the groom. "Virat?" I asked. "Yeah Ashley?" He said
"We're friends right?" I asked with innocent eyes. "Yes..why are you asking me this?" He asked now worried. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked in a baby voice. "Sure Ashely, what is it?" He asked.
"I need you to feed me. I'm hungry and i don't want to mess up my mehndi. I asked so many people but they all have something to do. Please naa. Or else i will starve to death." I pleaded. He hesitated at first but then agreed. I was very hungry so i made him carry a lot of food and jalebis of course.

Virat was feeding me when Ashwin came by.
"What's up guys?" He asked while looking at us weirdly. "Nothing, i just did my mehndi and then i got hungry and nobody wanted to feed me so i asked Virat" i said while finishing my jalebi. I thanked Virat and by then my mehndi was dry so i decided to wash it. But first i made Virat squeeze some lemon on my mehndi. I thanked him again and let that lemon juice dry first.
When my mehndi was dry, i went to a bathroom and washed it and made my way back to the wedding.

They were now taking pictures so i stood there with Virat. The bride and the groom sat on a throne and we had to stand behind them. Two people at once could stand behind them. When it was Virat's turn, he took me with him and the photographer asked us to stand really close. But i didn't mind. He took 4-5 photos and we could go and take photos of our own. We took a photo with the whole Cricket Team. A photo of me with Raina and Ashwin. A photo of Rohit pulling my cheeks and Mahi bhai laughing. A photo of Yuvi bhai picking me up while i was screaming. And a photo of me and Virat where he was just smiling at me and i showed my mehndi to the camera.

When i changed back to my normal clothes i checked my social media and saw Virat had posted our photo we took with the bride and groom and a photo where i showed my mehndi. I retweeted it and then i saw that Ashwin had posted a photo of Virat feeding me and it said "Because Ashley couldn't mess up her mehndi Virat decided to be her slave for the day" i retweeted it.
I saw that Yuvi bhai had posted the photo with the whole Cricket Team and him carrying me.

After a lot of retweeting i decided it was time to sleep. Because tomorrow we were headed to Punjab.