The Campfire

Ashley's POV

I sat in between Ayeshaa and her friend Sneha. We were all cracking jokes and telling old stories. "And then Ayeshaa told me she was dating Shikhar!" Sneha shouted. "I was so shocked" she continued. We all laughed.
"Hey, Ashley. I see you and Virat get along very well" Ayeshaa said. I blushed. "Well yeah" i said. "Omg she is blushing!" Shaina said, making me blush even more. "You know that sangeet performance of you and Virat was very sexy" shila said winking at me. "Stop it guys" i said blushing. "Omg, your dating him, aren't you?" Ayeshaa asked. I didn't answer.
"OH MY GOD I KNEW IT! I ALWAYS KNEW KE DAAL MEIN KUCHH KALA HAI" she said standing up and jumping like a five-year-old.
"Fine, you got it. I'm dating Virat" i admitted.

Virat's POV

"Guys, i can explain" i said. Mahi bhai smirked and put his arm around my shoulder while we were making our way to the lobby. "You know cheeku, Ashley is a very nice girl. She is a keeper. You better don't let her go" Mahi bhai advised me. "I won't" i smiled. "KUTTE SAALE!" Shikhar shouted at me. "Mujhe pata tha ke tera aur Ashley ka chakkar chal raha tha" he laughed. I rubbed the neck, nervous. I was grinning. "I really love her guys" i said.
"I know you do" Raina said. I looked for Ashley's bhai, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Ashley's POV

The girls had brought some champagne. I also took a glass. The day after tomorrow it the wedding so Ayeshaa was a bit nervous, sad, excited,.. We all tried to cheer her up. Which eventually worked. I took a sip of my champagne when i heard a familiar tone. My phone. I looked at it and saw it was Virat.
"Hi Vee" i said. "No, you need to call me babe or give me a new nickname" he answered.
"Okay baba, i'll do that later. Theek hai?" I asked. "Fine" he answered.
"Now tell me, why did you call?" I asked once again. "I miss you!" He shouted over the phone. All of the girls were looking at me now. And before i knew it, Ayeshaa took away my phone. "AYESHAA GIVE IT BACK!" I shouted. But the girls kept throwing it around. I struggled to get it back and i gave up. "Achha so tell me Virat. Hamari Ashu sey tum kab shaadi kar rahe ho?" Shila asked. I blushed, now Ayeshaa took the phone away from her and started talking to Virat. "If you hurt her i will kill you Virat!". I smiled at that. Sneha took away the phone from her. I was now laughing and sipping on my champagne.
"I will now let you talk to your princess" she said. I took the phone from her and mouthed a thank you. "Sorry about them" i said.
"It's okay, the boys already gave me a hard time" he joked. "I bet they won't spare me. I better get ready for their teasing" i laughed.
"I gotta go now. Bye, love you" i smiled.
"I love you too" he said and i cut the phone. I saw the girls looking at me. "You two are like the cutest couple" Sneha exclaimed. "Thanks" i said.

We talking through the whole night. It was 2am now and we decided to head back to our rooms.

I went to my room and saw a letter in front of it. It was on my door, with some tape. I took it off and read it.

Dear Ashley

Why Virat? I can love you more than he ever will. I love you so much Ashley. I wish you could notice me. The way he holds you breaks my heart. I don't want him to be with you.

You belong with me.

Yours only,
~ Secret lover

I read the letter again and again. This needs to stop. I went inside my room and put the letter with the others. I will call the detective after all this wedding thing is over.

I changed into a Victoria's Secret nighty.
And crashed.

I woke up to Virat shaking me awake

I woke up to Virat shaking me awake. "Morning babe" he said. "Morning"
I could feel Virat checking me out. "Virat stop checking me out" i said. "No, i won't stop. You're my girlfriend. I'm bound to check you out" he laughed.

"You've got a letter" he said handing me a all pink letter. I opened it, again it was from my secret lover. I sighed and read it.

Dear Ashley

I really want to tell you who i am but i can't.
This isn't the right time for me to show. But i want you to know. That some day i will and you will be mine.

Yours only

~ Secret Lover

"Secret lover?! Who the hell are you?!" I shouted getting irritated. Virat gave me a
Are-you-feeling-okay-look. I threw the letter in his face and went to the bathroom to change.

I came back in my peach coloured crop top and a high waisted, ripped jeans. I saw Virat on my bed looking angry. "After this wedding, i'm sending a detective to find out who he is and make this stop" i informed Virat. He just nodded. I sat beside him and held his hand. He looked up at me. "You're mine" he said.
"I'm yours" i answered before i pecked his lips. But he wasn't having any of it. He pulled me on his lap and kissed me with so much passion. He moved on to my neck and i knew what was comming, a hickey. But i ignored it. He found my soft spot, making me moan.
"Now 'he' knows your mine" he whispered in my ear. Sending shivers through my spine. Before i could speak, his lips were on mine again. Our lips moving in sync. I pulled on Virat's hair. He held my waist tightly.
I pulled away. "Virat i feel something vibrating down there and i'm really hoping it's your phone" i laughed and he joined in too. He ignored that call and pulled me closer again. But i pulled away, making my way to the door.
"I'M HUNGRY" i shouted before running to the lobby for breakfast.

_______________________________________

SORRY!
I'm really sorry for the late update but school is keeping me busy.

~ Jasmina🌸