Shy

Ashley's POV

I have been avoiding Virat the whole day. I'm sure he noticed. He always came close to me, trying to annoy me in any way he can.

I changed in my Victoria's Secret nighty that says 'Angel'. I was reading 'The Lost Realm' when there was a knock on my door. I stood up with my bare legs. I opened the door to see Virat. "Oh, it's you" i said with no emotion. I closed the door in his face but he came in pushing me to the side. "I like your nighty" he smirked. "Get out Virat" i said annoyed. "And what if i don't?" He asked comming closer. I was saved when there was a knock on the door. It was the maid. "Yes?" I asked. "Miss, there was a letter for you" she said handing me the letter. I thanked her and pushed Virat to the side and sat on my bed to open the letter.

Dear Ashley

I see that you have a new boyfriend. Virat is a good guy but i'm better for you babe. I'm not going to reveal who i am yet. But baby we would be so good together.

I always imagine myself with you, holding hands and eating ice cream. I love you so much Ashley. I wish you were mine.

I will make sure that Virat doesn't come in our way.

-Secret Lover

I didn't notice Virat standing behind me. I took the letter and put it with the others. "You keep those?" Virat asked with a hint of jealousy. "Well, i'm trying to find out who it is" i explained. "Don't be jealous" i smirked putting my hand on my hip. Virat eyed me from head to toe. He came closer to me but i stood my ground this time. His hand snaked his way to my waist pulling me closer. "Why are you so shy Ashley?" Virat asked. "I-i don't know" i said shyly. He leaned in again "Virat i-i" i started but he cut me off by putting his finger on my lips. "You talk too much" he smiled. And we kissed, there was so much love, passion in this kiss. My hand gripped his shirt while his left hand was holding me steady while his right hand was cupping my cheeks. I pulled away, panting.
"I love you Ashley" Virat said again. I gave in.
"And i love you" i smiled. Virat was grinning like a child. "Ashley, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes" i said kissing him again.

_______________________________________

Guys this is a short but bonus chapter! Thank you all so much. My holidays have come to an end which means more waiting for chapters.
I will do my best tho! But school isn't an easy job!

Love you guys.❤️
~Jasmina🙎🏽