Sangeet

Virat's POV

"Yuvi, i need to talk to you" i said sadly. He knew something was up. He just nodded and lead me to his room.

"Yuvi, i kissed Ashley. I told her i loved her" i said upset. "And she walked away" i continued. "Did she slap you?" Yuvi asked. "No" i replied. "Then give her some time. If she didn't slap you it means she might love you back too. She just doesn't know it" Yuvi explained like an expert. "Thanks Yuvi, that really makes me feel better" i said.

I changed into my white-maroon sherwani.

Sangeet is going to start in an hour

The judges are Ayeshaa, Shikhar and Mahi bhai. Ashley and i will dance barefeet. I made my way downstairs. I saw Ashley in a beautiful maroon-redish anarkali suit. She looked flawless. We both watched Ashley's bhai dancing with someone i didn't know. They were on the girls' side. They got an 7/10.

Next was the turn of Shikhar's cousins. They performed on 'Dehli Wali Girlfriend'. They got an 8/10. Then it was turn of Ayeshaa's BFF and her boyfriend, they performed on 'Chayyia Chayyia' and got a solid 8/10.

Ashley's POV

It was our turn. My payals made my look complete.

I tried my best to forget what happened and forced a smile

I tried my best to forget what happened and forced a smile. We took our position and got started.

I walked away, Virat held my wrist, pulled me to him, my hand landed on his chest. I looked up in Virat's eyes. And just like Sam had promised it started to 'fake' rain. Virat pulled out an umbrella. Too much wind and it flew away. And we both were wet. Virat's face was very close to me, he was lip-syncing. He held my waist tightly, i put my arms around his neck. I leaned my head backwards. Virat pulled me again against him and we start dancing again.

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

I could see he was singing it with his heart. His eyes were full of love.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

I smiled at him, a real one.

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi

I sang along, i looked at Virat with love in my eyes. I could see he was very happy.

Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho, tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aaaa...alvida

By this part he was twirling me non-stop. And at the very last line he pulled me againt his chest and looked me in the eyes. And we were still wet.

We were waiting for our results... And we got a 10/10. I was so happy i hugged Virat very tight. "Ladies and gentlemen, the boys' side has won!" Mahi bhai shouted! Shikhar bhai was very happy and came to hug me but i stopped him. "I'm still wet bhai!" I joked. He shrugged and hugged me anyway.

I was in the green room changing my clothes. I changed into a colorful anarkali suit.

 I changed into a colorful anarkali suit

There was a knock on the door. "It's open!" I shouted. "Hi" i heard Virat say. "What are you doing here?" I asked backing away a little. He came closer. "To congratulate you" he smirked. "Thank you" i said dryly. He came closer. I backed away until i hit the wall. I had nowhere to go. Virat came very close to me. He blocked my way by putting his hands on the wall. I couldn't know left or right. He leaned in to my ear. "You look beautiful" he complimented. I didn't say anything. I felt my heartbeat fasten. Virat leaned in and i turned my head so his lips landed on my left cheek.
"You didn't slap me Ashley, do you know what that means?" He asked. I was now looking him in the eyes. "It means you love me too" he finished. "You love me Ashley, i know you do" Virat stated. I just kept looking at him.
Before i knew what was happening, his lips landed on mine. I didn't fight this time but i didn't kiss back either. He pushed me harder against the wall, making me moan. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied it. He pushed me harder against the wall, making me moan again. He took that as an advantage and slid his tongue in my mouth. I decided to kiss him back. We were having a make-out session. His hands around my waist. My hands made their way to Virat's hair, pulling it lightly. That made him moan.

We separated hungry for breath. Virat smirked at me and i got shy all of a sudden and looked at the ground. He knew i was blushing. I made my way downstairs to Ayeshaa who was pouting that the boys won. I was talking to her when i saw felt someone staring at me. I looked to my right and Virat was staring at me. I looked him in the eyes, he winked at me and i looked away still blushing.

We were having dinner and i sat next to Yuvi bhai. I saw Virat comming towards our tabel. The only seat left was to my right. Virat came and sat there. I started eating my jalebi ald i felt a hand on my thigh. I chocked on my jalebi and to my luck, nobody noticed. I looked under the tabel and it was Virat's hand. I blushed and i looked at Virat from the corner of my eye. He was smirking. That jerk.