Preparations

Ashley's POV

It was 2am and i couldn't sleep so i decided to take a walk.

I saw Virat staring at a wall. I put my hand on his shoulder making him turn around. I could see that he had been crying. I hugged him and i won't let go until i feel like.
I was still in that 'Sexy Nighty' Ayeshaa had called. I was a little cold bit i didn't care i hugged Virat tighter. He was crying on my shoulder and i let him. I tried to calm him down whispering comforting things in his ear.
He let go and stared into my eyes and said
"I miss him Ashley, i miss my dad" and cried more. I took Virat's hand and dragged him to my room. He was trying to hide his face.
"It's okay to cry, let it out Virat" i whispered.
"You're father would be really proud of you Virat" i said hugging him. He croaked a thank you. "Do you want to sleep now?" I asked. He nodded so i put him in my bed. I was about to take the sofa when Virat held my hand and whispered "Stay". I cuddled up with him, i gave him a kiss on his forehead and i fell asleep too.

I woke up to see i was alone in my bed. There was a note on my drawer. I took it and read it

Hey Ashley
Uhm..good morning and thank you for last night. Sorry if i bothered your sleep but thank you really for staying with me.
I will be in the lobby helping Shikhar if you might be looking for me.

-Vee

I changed into a navy blue v-neck shirt and white shorts. I put my hair in a high ponytail and wore my white vans.
I made my way to the lobby and had some breakfast first. I saw Virat talking to Shikhar or more like arguing about something. I decided to help. "Guys? What's going on?" I asked. "You tell me Ashu what flowers should we pick for Mehndi. White or purple orchids?" He asked putting to flowers infront of me.

 White or purple orchids?" He asked putting to flowers infront of me

"Let's go with purple, white is too mainstream" i said making my choice

"Let's go with purple, white is too mainstream" i said making my choice. "WHAT?! YOU TOO?!" Shikhar bhai asked annoyed. "Well you asked for my opinion and i gave it to you. Now don't act like a crazy uncle" i said giving giving Shikhar bhai a death glare which made him shut up.
I saw a few photographer taking photos. Probably for the wedding.

One photographer followed me and Virat to out sangeet practise. I didn't mind but i made clear to him that if he shows the enemies this tape before the sangeet he will die. That made Virat laugh.

We did that one move again and when i looked Virat in the eyes he had to hold my waist firmly and i has to lean my head backward while Vee was bending me. My hands were around his neck.

The practise session was over and that photographer managed to make a video and click a few photos

The practise session was over and that photographer managed to make a video and click a few photos. He was satisfied so it was all good.

Only 4 more days and it was time for Mehndi and our performance at the sangeet.

When we got back i dragged Virat into a silent room and pushed him against the wall.
"Are you trying to rape me Ashley?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes "No Virat, i need you to listen. The enemies are practising for the sangeet in room 204, that's a big dance studio. It has a balcony, i need you to climb in there and tell me what's happening. It won't be diffucult because that balcony has a big fat tree. It's the same as my room. You climb in there and tell me what's happening. I have everything we need so let's move it" i finished. "I never thought you were a stalker" Virat smirked. "Do you want Shikhar bhai to win this sangeet or not?" I asked sending him a stern glare.

Virat was climbing in that tree, he was almost there. I gave him a walkie talkie to comunicate. "I'm there, over" he said through the W-T. "Tell me what they're doing, over" i said. "They are dancing, over" he said.
"What song, over and out" i whispered.
"Chayyia chayyia, over" he said. "Film a little part and come back down, over and out" i said. "Copy that" he replied.

I saw the tape and i it was Ayeshaa's BFF dancing with a guy i don't know. "I have to admit, they're good" i whispered to Virat. "Yeah, i know. I'm kind of nervous now" he said nervously.

Virat and i decided to hang out with Sameer todah to get to know him a little better and we found out he has a boyfriend. Which means he was gay. We talked for a while before it was time for Sam to go.

I saw a pani puri stand and dragged Virat along to eat. I ate a total of 17 plates. "I'm not paying for that" Virat said annoyed. "Well you better, i don't have money with me. I'll pay you back you jerk" i laughed. He sighed and payed for the pani puri's. A few girls noticed us and asked for photos. I glady took photos of them with Virat. "You're not what the media says you are" a girl said to me. "Media says a lot of things" i smiled. She nodded and was gone.

Instead of taking the auto i called my friend Anoshni and asked her to bring two horses to me.

I challenged Virat on horse racing. The one who gets first to the palace can make the other do one thing and you cannot say no.

Virat and i races to the palace on our horses. I had a pure white horse named Suzy and Virat had a pure black named Micky. And obviously i won the race and Virat looked annoyed i just stuck my tung out and he did the same. At that moment i saw a flash. That photographer had taken a photo of me and Virat being childish. I glared at him and he just shrugged.