The meeting

Ashley's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm.
"Ugh, i hate this thing" i said while i made my way to the bathroom. I took a long and hot shower which relaxed me a little. My eyes shot open when i rememberd i had to go apply for my job today.
I rushed to my closet and wore my black and white dress with black flats. I didn't do my make-up and let my hair down. I had my breakfast and headed straight to my car.

When i got to the stadium i rushed inside and saw the coach of the Indian Cricket Team standing.
I tapped on his shoulder, making him turn around.
"You must be Ashley" he said. "Yes sir, i came for the job as the physio." I replied.
"Very well, follow me." He said. I did as told and followed him to a room. When we got inside i saw Rohit Sharma sitting in a chair whining about his arm. Coach told me to check his arm and make sure he is okay.
I introduced myself first and Rohit just smiled.

After twisting his arm and giving him some meds Rohit was all good to go.
Coach was very impressed so i got the job.
I was acting cool on the outside but on the inside i was jumping like a 5 year old.

Soon, i had to chose a jersey number since i was now a part of the team. I chose 29 because it's the date of my birth. Once done with that i had to go home and come back tomorrow at 7 am sharp.

When i got home i decided to watch a movie on netflix and made some new dubs on dubsmach. I did a dub of Babu Rao. It was really funny actually.

I glanced at the clock and it was 11 pm already so decided to go to sleep. I had a big day tomorrow.

Rohit's POV

"GUYS, that girl healed my arm in secondes!" I exclaimed. Mahi Bhai gave me an impressed look. While the others didn't care. I knew how to get their attention. "GUYS!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me and waited for me to say something. "Boys, the new physio is damn hot." I said while walking out. I could see some of the boys grinning from the corner of my eye.

Ashley's POV

I woke up at 6:30 am. I got took a quick shower and wore a plain long red sleeved shirt, black jeggings, a navy blue beanie and a pair of white vans. I let my long black wavy hair loose. I took an apple and i was on my way. I got at the stadium at sharp 7am. Wonder how i did that. I saw someone running towards me. I took a closer look and saw it was MS Dhoni. He stopped right infront of me. "You must be Ashley, our new physio?" He asked. "Yes, that would be me." I simply answerd. "I am MS Dhoni but you can call me Mahi bhai." After a little chat with Mahi bhai he introduced me to the rest of the team. They were very kind to me. When i introduced myself to Virat, he just stared at me like i was an alien. I snapped him out of his thoughts "Earth to Virat". He snapped out of it and just smiled at me. Weird guy i thought.

The players were practising when i got a call from my boyfriend, Arjun. I answerd it only to hear him shouting at me. Oh no, he was drunk.. Again. "Arjun, calm down and tell me what happened." I said. "Tell you what happened?" He asked. "Yes, tell me." I simply answered. Just then he cut the phone. I am getting fed up from his behavior. I had to talk to him when he was sober. I just sighed. When i looked back up i saw a pair of brown eyes staring right into mine. Oh god i almost got lost in them. I pulled myself togther and stood up. "Can i help you with something, Virat?" I asked. He just stared back at me. He must have noticed that i was getting a little uncomfortable. "I'm sorry i just.. Uhm.. i wanted to ask you is you could check my back, it's hurting a littile."

Virat's POV

"Sure!" She said. I couldn't help but ask "Who were you talking to?". She stopped with whatever she was doing and looked me in the eyes and said "My boyfriend, Arjun." So she had a boyfriend. I just nodded in response. She asked me to show her my back, i took my shirt off and sat infront of her. She sat behind me facing my back. "Tell me if it hurts" she said while poking my back in different places. When she got near my back it hurt bad. "OUCH!" I exclaimed. "I found the problem." She said calmly. "Yeah? What is it?" I asked. She just laughed in response. I looked at her like she was a psycho. "That's swollen Virat, a ball must have hit you." She said while smiling. "Oh, i didn't notice" i said while getting up. She just smiled and said "You need a good massage for this, come with me." I followed her but i could hear the boys whistling. I decided to ignore it. Ashley took me to a room. She told me to lay down on a bed facing the ground. I did as told. She came by my side and started massaging with some kind of an oil. It felt good. "This feels good" i said, she just laughed in response.