Travelling

Ashley's POV

We had a free day today, so i decided to start packing. I was almost done when i remembered that i've forgotten some of my clothes back at home. So i went for shopping. I bought some new shoes, saree, salwar kameez, shirts and trousers. I headed home and packed all of it. And how could i forget my jersey?
By the time i was done packing, i decided to go out and eat. I went to a dhaba and ate some parathe with achaar and lassi. When i was done i saw a pani puri stall. I wasted no time and ran there. I ate 7 plates of pani puri and i just hope that i don't get sick.

When i got home, i called my parents and told them that we are going to Bangalore. They were so happy for me. "Yeah mom, i will take care." I said. "ASHLEY I WILL MISS YOU!" I heard my brother yelling. "Mom, tell him i will miss him too." I said. Then i decided to call Arjun. But he didn't pick up. I sighed.

It was 7pm and i had to be at the airport at 8pm so it was time for me to leave. I took one more look at my house and locked it. I waited outside for Rohit to arrive, he said he would pick me up. His car stopped infront of me and i hopped in. "Nice to see you again miss" Rohit said. "Yeah yeah, it's nice to see you too." I said. "You know Ashley everyone is at the airport already, we both are kind of late." He laughed. I joined him. "Well we better hope that Mahi bhai doesn't eat us alive" i joked.

When we reached the airport Mahi bhai came to me and said that i will sit next to him in the plane. I didn't have problems with it so i agreed. Planes can be uncomfortable so i was wearing a cream shirt, black trousers, silver flats, a cream scarf, a cardigan and a pair of sun glasses. I had my big brown MK handbag with me. Which included my personal stuff and some books. We boarded our plane and just sat there. Until Mahi bhai felt the need to ask me question about myself.
"So tell me Ashley, where are you from?" He asked. Now everyone was listening. "Uhm, i'm actually from Punjab. But i moved to Mumbai to get this job." I replied. "Wow, i didn't know you were Punjabi. GUYS, Ashley is a Punjabi too." Mahi bhai shouted. Everyone just grinned at me. The whole journey everyone asked me question about Punjab and my hobbies. They found out that i can do some good boxing. Their expression was priceless when they found that out at first.

I was reading Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets when Virat wanted to switch seats with Mahi bhai because Ashwin was bothering him. Virat sat next to my now, i could see that he was tired to he slept the whole way. And before i knew it, i was closing my eyes.

Ashwin's POV

How dare Virat switch seats? I will take revenge. Sweet revenge. When we were about to land i saw Virat sleeping on Ashley's shoulder and Ashley leaning on Virat's head. I decided to take a photo of them. When i was infront of them i saw that Ash was holding a book with her left hand and her right hand held Virat's. This is perfect. I took a picture of them and showed it to everyone.
This is so cute. Even Mahi bhai thought it was cute.

Virat's POV

I woke up and i was leaning on Ashley's shoulder, my hand held hers. I took it away slowly. And woke her up.
"Ashley" i whispered.
"Ashley" i said a bit louder. She opened her eyes and smiles at me. "Hello Virat, are we there yet?" She asked with a sleepy voice. I just nodded. She started packing her stuff up and just when i was going to return to my seat. Ashwin stopped me and showed me a photo. I was blushing. "Aww, Virat is blushing!" He shouted. I was about to say something but Ashley came and asked what happened. Ashwin just showed him the photo. "Omg, Ashley is blushing!" Ashwin shouted. She just hit him in the chest. And went back to her seat.

Ashley's POV

Omg that was so embarrassing.

When we arrived at our hotel, there were paps everywhere. "Just hold my hand, don't answer any of their questions and don't look up." Virat said. I just nodded.

"Ashley are you dating Virat?"
"Ashley are you pregnant?"
"Virat when are you two getting married?"
"Virat why are you dating her?"

We got inside and i let go of his hand. And i just smiled at him. I felt someone tap me on my shoulder.
I turned around only to see Arjun.