"You are?," the woman asked me with half opened eyes as she leaned in close.

My gaze fell on her chest. I could almost see her bosoms. I quickly turned away, feeling ashamed.

"J...Jung...Jungkook...," I stuttered.

And then I heard footsteps coming towards the door...

Kim Tae Hyung POV

After I received Jimin's text for a party, I quickly left my parents house.

Ugh. We got drunk. I got totally wasted. I didn't even remember that I brought a hot girl back to my apartment with me.

And now there it was; a freak knocking on the door. Can't I even get a little sleep?

Thanks to this girl who went to open the door. What was her name again? Amy...something...

As I tried to fall asleep again, I swear I could hear someone's voice...like a guy's.

Feeling frustrated, I got out my bed and walked towards the door.

I could see Amy or something standing at the doorway. She looked like she was gonna pass out right then.
As I came close, I saw a boy standing there dressed in my school's uniform...and with his suitcase!?

Wait! This guy - ! My mother told me his name - Jeon Jungkook.

"Why are you here!?," I shouted angrily at him.

Jungkook turned to me. He looked at the girl, then turned away quickly again.

I could tell he was embarrassed because of this girl, so I quickly said, "Wait here!"
I went in, gathered all her stuff and handed it over to the sleepy girl.
I pushed her out and pulled Jungkook in; and slammed the door shut.

It was too fast that both the girl and Jungkook had no idea what happened.

The girl started banging on the door as she shouted my name and cursed me.

"Hey! Why'd you do that!? She's naked! At least let her come in and get dressed...," Jungkook scolded angrily as he put his suitcase down.

My head hurts like hell. Stupid hangover. And on top of this; he's here!

I shot a deathly glare at him. "Quiet! Or else I'll strip you naked and throw you out into the streets!," I threatened as I fell back down o the couch.

Jungkook became silent as he stared at me. He ran out of words to say.

The banging stopped too; and I heard angry footsteps walking away.

Finally! Peace!

"A...Are you not feeling well?," Jungkook asked worriedly as he leaned in close to my face.

I looked at him.

His eyes are beautiful!

I have started saying some stupid things lately!

I turned away quickly; happy that I escaped his mesmerizing eyes.

"I'm not well!," I quickly said.

Jungkook leaned back slowly. "I just have a question - ," he spoke up nervously.

"What?," I asked; a bit annoyed.

"Why is your hair purple?," Jungkook asked in hesitation. He stared at my hair with mouth wide open.

"Stop joking!," I ordered angrily; my headache just growing even more.

I looked up at Jungkook. He looked too surprised to lie. With one swift movement, I rose up from my seat and headed to the bathroom to check out my hair.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I heard an ear piercing scream from the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes.

This guy just gets weirder...First, he has orange hair, and then purple; even weirder.

I looked around his apartment. Beautiful but dirty! Cozy but messy! Comfortable but disgusting!

Taehyung walked out the bathroom. His eyes were wide open, and so was his mouth.
He looked gloomy and sulky.

"My hair...My beautiful hair...It's gone!," Taehyung murmured sadly as he walked up to me.

"I told you...," I muttered with a frown. I was checking out his apartment once again, when suddenly he grabbed my shirt's collar which made me face him.

He looked crazy and that scared me. Mad men can do anything.

"You did this!," Taehyung accused me. He looked at me with insane eyes.

"I...I didn't...Your hair was purple since morning!," I stuttered as I tried pushing him away.

"No! You - !," Taehyung shouted madly as he put all of his weight on top of me.

"Tae...Taehyung...," I gasped as I tried to stand us up straight, but it was no use. Taehyung was too heavy, I couldn't support him anymore.

I staggered, and both of us fell down with a loud thud; with Taehyung on top of me.

Taehyung leaned back and stared at me madly. I bit my lip as I stared back at him.

"Last chance! Did you do this to me or not!?," Taehyung enquired with a suspicious look.

"I didn't!," I shouted at him. He was starting to get on my nerved now!

"You hate me! So you must've done this!," Taehyung accused me again.

"I never said that I hated you!," I blurted out in a shout absentmindedly.

Taehyung blinked as he stared at me. I realized what I had just said. In a panic, I put my hands over my mouth to stop myself from saying anything else.

I noticed Taehyung's face darkening, and his jaw tightening. Was he mad? He looks mad.

Taehyung pulled my hands away from my mouth and grabbed it tightly.

I stared at him in horror; wondering what he was gonna do next. Maybe beat me up and break my bones or even murder me...

Suddenly he leaned in closer and closer...

I blinked rapidly. I think I know what he's gonna do..I know it's wrong yet why does my heart beats...?

*****
Vote Comment and Follow✌✌