Together, forever

After few months of Anastasia getting back to her feet physically and emotionally, and of course, marrying Jacob. Anastasia and the rest were still using the train as a hideout, but Jacob had something in mind.

"Where are you taking me Jacob?" Anastasia was blindfolded and was sitting with Jacob in the carriage. "Stop getting your knickers in a twist! We're almost there!" Jacob commented while laughing at Anastasia.

Anastasia slapped his arm and leaned on him. The carriage came to a halt and Jacob lead Anastasia out.

"This might be not the very best, but it was only idea that I had so far. If you don't like it, please do tell me and we'll find another place." Jacob lead Anastasia to her own home.

"Another place? What are you babbling about Jacob?" Anastasia was confused? What place? She thought that the train was home to them.

"See for yourself, my dear." Jacob removed the blindfold and Anastasia was left in awe.

"Jacob.." What Anastasia saw was incredible, Jacob cleaned up her family's home and remodeled some of the things in the house.

"The rooks helped clean up the place. I changed the bed upstairs just to make sure. Evie, Henry and Sam  are going to stay with us too." Jacob said his words carefully, as he thought he was on thin ice.

"We will still be using the train, but we live here now. I made a baby's room upstairs just in case." He held her gently and dragged her upstairs.

"If your are okay with it, we'll stay. If not, we won't. So, do you like it?" Jacob asked carefully, as he saw tears in Anastasia's eyes.

A smile grew on her face as she saw the house as if it came back fresh from her childhood. She jumped on Jacob and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Jacob! I love it! Thank you so much for this. I love you." Jacob let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding. He hugged her back tightly and kissed her passionately on her lips.

He pulled back and looked deeply in her eyes. "We have today for ourself my dear." He pecked her lips once more.

Jacob realized that what was in his arms, made him a very, very lucky man. He loved this woman that he was going to plan to start a family with. No matter how risky the job he does is. It was worth it.

He would never find another woman as great as Anastasia is.

Anastasia on the other hand, thought the same thing. She loved the man she was hugging. No matter how childish he can be, no matter how arrogant he might be. She found herself a lucky woman. She loved him.

She wouldn't ever replace him, with anyone.

Both Jacob and Anastasia, stared into each other's eyes and smiled at each other, knowing that whatever problem comes their way, they would solve together.

Forever, together, in each other's arms.

---

AN; heeeyyy guyyss, sorry if this chapter sucks, but I tried :(!
Soooooo, this is the end of this fanfiction, hope you liked it!