Goodbye Jacob

Evie and I arrive at the train, seeing Sam asleep on the couch, Henry still researching and of course, Jacob in our cart. I covered Sam with the wool blanket, the weather was getting cold, winter was to be harsh.

"Is everything alright?" Henry questioned quietly, not to wake Sam. "We're fine." Evie answered for me. Looking me in the eye, and in that look, I knew what she meant. She wanted to keep this between us both.

"Of course everything is great." I gave a smile, later laughing, trying not to clap my hands together to wake up Sam. "Why wouldn't it be...really.." I whispered to myself, walking away from Henry, Evie and sleeping Sam. Soon as I turned my back on them, my smile faded. But it was back when I saw a soundless sleeping Jacob.

I removed my cloak, stripping my dirty clothes from my body. My feet slipped out from my muddy boots, gently throwing them in the corner. As I removed my pants and blouse, Jacob started to moan, making me look at him.

I woke Jacob unintentionally, he leaned on his elbows, his hair messier than ever, a sleepy smile on his face. "Go back to sleep. Im sorry I woke you." I whispered walking towards him, sitting on the edge of the bed, placing my hand on his chest trying to push him down gently to lay down.

"What took you so long." Jacob said sleepily, his hand was now gently wrapped around my wrist. "I'm here now aren't I." I gave him a smile, a weak one. Although, Jacob could see right through me. I was always an open book to him, I'm thankful for that.

"What's wrong, my sweet love?" Jacob's hand was now pushing me gently towards him, asking me to sit on him. I sat on his torso, hugging him straight away, Jacob cradled me dearly.

"The sister thing again.." I whispered gently on his neck, his fingers were tangled in my hair, his other hand was wrapped around me, securing me from all harm.

"Anastasia, my sweetest, relax. We will solve this together, I promise." His hands were caressing my cheeks, my heated cheeks. "Alright." I nodded with a smile. I was glad I had Jacob, he made me feel at ease whenever I felt like I was a ticking bomb.

"I love you Anastasia, don't forget." Jacob placed a slow kiss on my cheek. "I will never dare to forget, Jacob. I love you too." I kissed him slowly on the lips, pulling back a little too early.

Jacob's eyes met mine, he brushed my hair away from my face, tucking it behind my ear. His hand traveled behind my neck, leading me to kiss him. I did as I was told. Our kiss was passionate, passionate than ever. His hands traveled around my body, finding its place on my breasts.

Jacob laid me down gently on the bed, his lips kissing my neck slowly, making my back arch. His name escaped my lips as he entered his length.

*********

I woke up in Jacob's arms, hugging me tightly, his legs were intertwined with mine. I wish It could be like this all the time, but reality hit me. He was going to leave in 2 hours.

"Jacob. Jacob, my love. Wake up." I kissed his forehead gently, playing with his hair, trying to wake him up. The response I got was moaning. "Come on you big baby, wake up!" I jumped on Jacob making him groan.

"Ah my love, I'm definitely up this time. Don't loose your bottles now, ay love." I laughed at him and slapped his hand. "Breakfast?" I got out of bed, wearing my outfit. "of course!" Jacob turned around on the bed, tangling the sheets.

"Only if you get up Jacob Frye." I smirked at his groaning. "A little baby you are." I kissed his head and left the cart, preparing Jacob his tea and some biscuits.

**********************

It was time to say our temporary farewell to Jacob, Sam and Henry. Even though I wasn't going to see them for the last time, it saddened me that we wouldn't be seeing each other everyday, as we grew closer to each other by time.

I hugged Sam tightly, as he did the same. "Don't miss me too much cousin dearest." I said jokingly, though, my vision was blurry from tears. "Oh shut up you." Sam laughed lightly hugging me tighter. As Sam went to say farewell to Jacob, Henry approached me. "See you soon Anastasia." He lend out his hand for me to shake.

"Oh my my Henry, we are passed that!" I swatted his hand away and hugged him. "Take care, I'm expecting you back." I let go of Henry, letting him go and bid farewell to Evie.

A hand was on my shoulder, I turned around to see Jacob. "Oh Jacob.." A tear ran down my cheek, I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. "Take care of yourself Anastasia darling. I'll be back before you know it." Jacob reassured, his smile was weak, tears were in his eyes.

"Make sure you come back to me Jacob Frye."

"Of course." Jacob placed his hand behind my neck and kissed me on the lips, he deepened his kiss. I wish it lasted longer, but his train arrived.

Evie and I waved goodbye to Sam, Henry and Jacob. "You alright?" Evie squeezed my hand for comfort. "Of course. He will come back, so I am." Evie patted me on my back, while we were both waving at them. Jacob gave me a last goodbye kiss, and ran back to the train before it left.

"Alright now, come along. We have a task to finish." Evie and I walked side by side, pulling our hoods down.