Invitation

Evie informed me that Jacob and Sam have been captured. Sam was kidnapped after Jacob by 3 days, I didn't talk to him. We spent a whole month trying to find their location. I did not dare to sleep or even have a drink.

"You need the rest Anastasia, take my bed and sleep." I was now at the train, our hideout. I have been there with Evie for awhile now, strangely, Lilith didn't come to get me.

"You know what's strange? I've been here with you for awhile. But she didn't come and get me. Though, with Jacob...she kidnapped him straight away." I looked at her, she was disappointed that I wouldn't rest, that I didn't know any better for myself.

"Anastasia. Would you like some tea?" She said rather calmly, which was strange. "Sure, thank you." I took the tea cup from her hand and sipped it.

"Green tea." I stated, smiling. "From China." She leaned on the wall crossing her arms.

After a few more minutes I started to feel drunk. Evie saw the expression on my facd and started to explain before I black out.

She grabbed my arm and made me stand up, I gripped her hand harder, wanting to stabilize myself. "You need some sleep. This is the only way I can make you sleep, I apologize." Her apologetic smile was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

***

I nudged Jacob awake, he was snoring which was getting annoying. "Wake up you baboon!" I kicked him with my feet. He snorted loudly and woke up shockingly.

"What happened?!" Jacob awoke in a jolt. "You are snoring like an idiot!" I spat, receiving an eye role from Jacob.

Before I could say anything, Lilith barged in the room. "Hello my little puppets!" She raised her hands and started to twirl around.

"You know!" She skipped towards us. "Little sister hasn't found you both yet! Its getting rather boring here. Hearing Jacob always complaining and you Sam always babbling!" She leaned towards eyes.

"Don't you both think she's over you guys? Hm? Even you, Jacob?" Her eyes traveled to Jacob, Jacob was now furious.

"You shut your mouth!" I told her, only receiving a punch from Lilith. "She might be courting with another man Jacob! Have you ever thought of that Jacob?" Jacob kicked her over with his feet.

Lilith got up and punched him in the stomach, while laughing madly. "Never speak of Anastasia badly!" Jacob spat back.

"You're funny Jacob." Lilith said getting up on her feet. Walking over to her desk and raising her legs. "Maybe a note or letter will lead her here." She looked at me and smirked devilishly.

***

I woke up on Evie's bed, I looked around the cart to find Evie violently working on finding Lilith. "You! Don't do that again!" I raised my voice while getting off the bed.

"At least you got 7 hours of sleep, dear." Her back was facing me, while reading a piece of paper that was unknown to me.

"What's that?" I got up from the bed groaning.

"Your sister." Evie handed me the paper. "Its an invitation to her place. I tried the last Asylum that she was in, but she isn't there." Evie crossed her arms.

I read out the sloppy handwriting;

    Hello sister! Jacob and Sam haven't been found by you or Evie yet. You call yourselves assassins? Father would have been devastated. Mother would too. You think brother will be too? Hurry up and find them, they are waiting like mother and father are.
             - Lilith dearest

"She mentions our parents a lot..." I started to think out loud. Evie joined in as well. "What I don't get is that she-" I cut Evie's thoughts. "I got it!" I said cheerfully.

"What? What is it?" Evie was now curious. "My family's house! She's keeping them in there!" I got off the bed and ran to get my cloak. "Now, why would you think that?" Evie wasn't really agreeing with my conclusion.

"Think about it Evie! She never mentions our parents in any letter or note that she leaves behind for me. Only now she does!" I stepped forward, breaking the space between Evie and myself.

"Alright. Let's get a move on then, shall we?"

"We shall."

***

A.N; hello guys! Sorry this chapter is boring, but 2/3 chapters left till the sorry ends! This chapter is just leading you to the other chapter. I hope you guys enjoy ;3!!