Last time? one peck, I love you.....[26]

Start from the beginning

I nodded she took a step back and turned into a gigantic black wolf I narrowed my eyes “this isn’t fair, I…we can’t turn wolf” I said to Jinsu.

“Bloody cheat!” I exclaimed feeling cramps in my stomach probably nerves.

“Jasolene leave it ill do it alone” I said glaring at Sierra…if a human was here they would wonder why I was glaring at a wolf but if they saw sierra in human form I'm sure they’d figure out why I hate her!

I was cut out of my thoughts when I felt a punch in my ribs I gasped for air, I saw Alex hittingJasolene she threw a punch at Jasolene but Jasolene kicked her.

When did she turn into her human form?

No time to argue I stood up and kicked Sierra in the shins, I know child play but hey, I got nothing else up my sleeve she aimed a punch at my face but I ducked and punched her knee, damn I'm crap at fighting.

She growled lowly and took a step back turning into a big black wolf I gulped and laughed nervously I heard another low growl and saw another wolf in front of Jasolene it was Alex.

“Oh shit” Jasolene mumbled.

“Well….were fucked” I said the wolf ran for me and I jumped to the side just missing her I noticed the wolf on top of Jasolene it had her leg in its mouth and was tugging Jasolene cried out in pain I ran towards the big black wolf and gave the strongest kick I could give to its jaw.

The wolf cried out in pain I smirked “Ha! Take that bitch!”

“Caydee!” I heard Brent say I spun around and saw Sierra slowly walking towards me a deadly look in her eyes, I smiled “maybe we can talk this out....no….okay” I mumbled.

I heard Brent cry out in pain and my head snapped towards him he was injected “you bastard!” I shouted looking at jinsu he smirked.

“I don’t play nice” he said his arms across his chest.

I felt a sharp pain in my side and then I was slammed into a tree I cried out in pain when I heard a crack “Caydee!” I heard Brent shout.

Jinsu chuckled “not so confident now are we”.

“Fuck you!” I said standing up.

I saw sierra give a wolfish sort of smirk I growled she ran towards me but I jumped to the side kicking her in the process she fell into the tree causing the whole tree to shake.

“You need to lose weight babe” I said.

She apparently got pissed of with the advice i gave her as she lunged for me so fast I couldn’t see her coming I fell to the floor, she snapped her teeth in front of me I held her arms and tried to push her of but she was to heavy I used all my force and pushed her of, she ran her claws along my stomach I felt it throbbing I could feel the blood leak out of it I closed my eyes feeling the pain take over my body and give me nausea I kicked her weakly.

I opened my eyes and noticed Jasolene was still fighting off Alex I heard sierra approach me from behind and spun around to quick I felt something poke my breast, and smirked when I remembered the pocket knife I had put in there before we left.

I ran to where Jasolene was Alex had her teeth around her leg and was about to snap it but I stabbed the knife in her jaw and kept on stabbing until she stopped moving.

I killed her I think.

My breathing increased when I noticed Jasolene on the floor her limp body I prayed that she was okay.

Caydee behind you! Brent voice exclaimed into my head.

I spun around and noticed sierra she jumped on me before I had a chance to retaliate she bit my arm and I felt stinging i let the tears fall from my eyes it hurt!