It's Smut Time!

A/n- There is smut in this chapter and I know it's bad but please I tried do not hurt me :)
And ps even though they don't here always use a condom, even if you can't get pregnant, because you don't want to catch an STD. Stay safe while having sex! No glove, no love!
😊Elizabethrose

Castiel's mother took the news that her two youngest children were moving out to live on the road with people she'd only met once was suprisingly chill. When Cass told her, he didn't really know what to expect. She could think it was a joke, just laugh it off with a "yeah right," she could get mad, tell at Cass for ever thinking he could leave her, she could do practically anything as long as it was something. Instead, she shrugged and said "okay. Your suitcases are downstairs. Text me daily."
"Wait, really?" Cass asked, astonished.
"Well. You're old enough to make your own decisions. Watch over Gabe, okay?" She reached up to kiss his cheek.
Cass left before she could change her mind, bewildered and a little suspicious as to why she didn't put up more of a fight. Oh well. Sometimes the universe gives you a freebie. Gabe had talked with Sam and Cass, said he didn't want to be left out of the fun, and agreed to come. Cass knew he should feel bad about leaving his parents, who he had lived with for 18 years, but he didn't really feel anything towards them. He liked them because they gave him a place to stay and food to eat, but he didn't love them. The only people he felt anything for were Gabe and Dean. He felt everything for Dean, excitement and lust and feeling like he finally belonged.
He went up to his room, taking it in for the last time. He packed up their stuff quickly, shoving random pieces of clothing in their suitcases because neither Cass nor Gabe had grown particularly attached to any item after moving so much. (Since Gabe was at Dean's house with Sam, he had instructed Cass to just jam whatever would fit into his bag) He took his backpack, filled it with his favorite books, and glanced around his room with a sigh.
After giving one last hug and kiss to their mother, Cass headed out to the Impala, where he explained what had happened to Dean, who just laughed and said he had an awesome mother. They drove back to Dean's house, where they met up with Sam and Gabe, and piled all their bags into the Impala's tiny trunk while John grumbled about square footage and storage. John rode in the car he had stolen so Sam, Dean, Cass and Gabe could take the Impala and together they drove out of town and onto the busy highway.

---Three Weeks Later---
They were in Buttmunch, Indiana. John was out on a hunt. Sam was teaching Gabe target practice in one of the empty fields in the back lots on one of the abandoned buildings. And Dean and Cass finally had the motel room to themselves.
"Sooo... What should we do?" Cass asked suggestively.
"I know exactly what we should do. C'mere, you." Said Dean, wiggling his eyebrows.
"What if I don't wanna?" Cass says, pretending to pout.
"Then I'll come and get you." With a growl, Dean leapt onto Cass, playfully ruffling his hair.
He paused for a second. "Are you sure, Cass? I don't want us to do this only because this is the only alone time we're going to have for a while."
"I'm sure, Dean. I've never wanted anything as much as I want you."

Dean leaned in for a kiss

Dean leaned in for a kiss. Slow, sweet and everything he wanted. Cass's lips swirled around his and it quickly deepened. His hands slid up Cass's side, feeling every inch of his smooth skin. Cass let out a moan as Dean stripped off his shirt, wrapping his hands around Dean's waist, letting Dean slip his hands down Cass's jeans and feel the hard package inside.
"You're mine." Dean growled breathlessly as Cass undid his belt.
Clothes were thrown across the room with no clue where they would land, Dean and Cass had more important things to focus on.
When both of them were naked, Cass couldn't help but stare. The only thing hotter than Dean was a naked, turned on Dean and Cass could hardly believe that Dean was turned on by him.

He subconsciously sucked in his stomach, aware if the little pudge that was gathering there from eating so much fast food

He subconsciously sucked in his stomach, aware if the little pudge that was gathering there from eating so much fast food. Dean noticed and ran his fingers lightly over Cass's stomach.
"God, you're beautiful." He whispered, wondering how such an amazing boy could have self doubt.
Cass blushed, and pulled Dean back onto the motel bed with him.
"Have you ever... yanno... With a boy before?" Cass asked.
"No, but I know how. All the gay porn makes it look easy." Dean sounded very sure of himself.
"Oh, you dirty little horn dog! You've watched gay porn before?"
"So what? Besides, you could totally star in one." Said Dean, reaching for the bottle of lube inside his bag. "The first step is lube. Lots of lube."
After that, there was no more talking as Dean slicked two fingers and slowly them inside of Cass.
At first, they felt strange, foreign, and far too big. He wondered how Dean's dick was ever going to fit. He smiled to himself. He would make it fit.
As Dean added a third, Cass's mouth opened in a perfect O, and Dean grinned viciously as he rimmed his boyfriend.
"I think you're ready." Dean said softly, and began spreading the refreshingly cool lube on his achingly hard dick.
Cass tilted his ass up further, his hole already sore from Dean's fingers but ready for so much more. He could feel Dean at his entrance, so much bigger than he expected, pushing himself in gradually, making sure he wasn't hurting Cass.
As soon as he was all the way in, Dean began slow, steady thrusts into Cass and Cass tried his best not to moan loud enough to be heard through the walls.
Cass loosened up considerably and began to clench his walls around Dean, electing a nearly inhuman groan of pleasure from Dean.
"Cass-I'm going to-" Dean pants, about to spill.
"I am.. Too.." Moans Cass, digging his nails even deeper into Dean.
Dean comes first, filling Cass up with thick, white cum which pushes him over the edge and Cass loses control, coming on the bedsheets and Dean.
Dean sinks into the mattress, barely able to move, and Cass is boneless, utterly fucked-out and lazily satisfied.
Dean manages to drag himself out of bed , grabbing a towel for Cass and him to dry themselves off.
After they're clean, they roll back into the mattress, content to just cuddle.
They fall asleep pressed against one another, both of them entirely satisfied for the first time in their lives.

---The End---

Be sure to vote if you liked it 😊😊 love you all (so much that I wrote smut for you) ❤️ Also an epilouge will be coming soon!
😍Elizabethrose