I Don't Know What To Do Without Him (More Megstiel)

A/n- LOOK AT THE PICTURE.... I had to use it. I'm sorry. I was thinking of starting a book of texts that Dean and Cass and Sam and Gabe would send to each other idk maybe I will. Cass and Meg's breakup was inspired by Sam and Amelia's. Be sure to check out my Supernatural Imagines book, I'm doing imagines based off of songs (that's why this chapter took so long to write)
😊Elizabethrose
<Right after Megstiel happens (aka after Meg and Cass kiss you assbutts)>
They pull apart, panting. Meg grins seductively at Cass, impressed. "You still remember my make out tips? You've gotten even more skilled, Cassie." She teases.
"It's like riding a bike. I could never forget. And practice does make perfect." Argh, two minutes with Meg and he was already turning into a flirty douchebag.
"Practice with who, Cass?" Already, Meg looks jealous.
"Well, his name is Dean and he's the same reason why I called you down here, actually."
"It's a he? I always knew you were gay. But tell me more about this Dean character who hurt my baby."
"Meg, I broke up with you. I'm not your a baby anymore."
"Nonsense. I'll always love you, Cassie, I'm just not in love with you anymore. Now spill."
So Cass spilled. And spilled and spilled until he was out of words and his voice was scratchy and he was on the verge of crying. He told her everything, from when they met, and Cass didn't think about Meg for once, when they kissed and only Dean occupied his thoughts and when Dean cheated and he was left alone. Meg didn't say anything, just nodded or squeezed his hands. She only spoke when Cass said "it"s my fault. I should have-"
"Cass, no. You couldn't have anything. He decided to cheat on you and nothing you said or did would have changed that. It's not your fault."
"He was my everything, Meg. I don't know what to do without him. I don't know what to do." He collapsed against Meg, sobbing, unable to hold himself up any longer.
"Hey, hey, shhh, shhh, it's okay." Meg said softly. "Everything's gonna be okay." She smoothed his hair, pulled him into her lap. "At least you have me, Cassie. You'll always have me."
"B-b-but I broke up with you." Cass sniffles.
"Yes, and I realize why now. I was being a crazy bitch and I didn't deserve all your sweet wonderfulness. But I've changed since the breakup. I stopped the drugs, stopped hanging out with Crowley and Azazel. You breaking up with me was a shock, Cassie. I really did love you."
All Cass could do was whisper "Thank you." In his broken state before their lips collided, rocking and tearing at each other in one last desperate attempt to feel that spark again. Both had loved, both had lost, but now the past was forgotten, clothes were discarded, and it was a good thing Meg's car was so roomy. Cass took in Meg, her pale, creamy skin so deliciously soft under his fingers and her slight belly, which she was never self conscious about, instead, she showed it off whenever she could. That was one of the things he loved about her, her bold confidence and outgoing personality. He ran his hands over her smooth thighs and cute little back dimples, he had forgotten the way her body felt under his. For so long, Meg had tried to be perfect. But she was done with that. She bared her body to Cass, feeling his tanned muscles and rough stubble, rediscovering all the little things she missed about him. They moved together, fit together so well, but Cass could never quite forget Dean, always on the edge of his mind like an annoying stain that wouldn't go away. The things Cass did to Meg made her toes curl, her hair tangle. The things Meg did to Cass made him moan with pleasure, throw his head back at her skilled touch. Their bodies were hypersensitive, aware of even the lightest touch. Cass couldn't think, couldn't breathe without someone to hold and right now, Meg was the only thing keeping him anchored. But before they did something they would both regret, Meg stopped Cass. She placed a gentle but firm hand against Cass's chest and made the executive decision to be the better person.
"Cass. You don't really want to do this."
"Yes, I do." Cass says, trying desperately not to imagine Dean instead of Meg.
"No, you don't. I'm not going to be your plan B and we're not going to have rebound sex in my car. This thing with Dean, that's between you and him. You guys have to figure it out by yourselves. Don't drag me into it."
Cass sighed. Mentally, he knew that Meg could never replace Dean, and it was stupid of him to try. But physically, it felt so good to have another person next to him, holding him. "I know. It's just, lately Dean was acting really strange, like when I caught him with Lisa the last time he didn't even try to say anything."
"Maybe he's just mean." Meg suggested helpfully.
"No, he wouldn't do that to me. Not like that. But it's nothing." Cass knew he couldn't obsess over every tiny detail. He tried to put the Dean part of his brain into the folder of things he would never speak of again. But he couldn't. Something just wasn't right.
But life must go on, so clothes were tracked down, and they dressed in silence. Meg drove Cass back home, and when they reached Cass's house, Meg shuts off the engine and turns to face Castiel. "I'll give you five days. I'll be in Room 617 of the motel just outside of town until next Wednesday. If it doesn't work out with Dean, come give me a call. But after that, I'm leaving. I can't always come when you call, Cass. I have someone at home. Ruby's too good for me. I don't deserve her. After a week, delete my number. I'm sorry, but it would be to painful to hear from you again."
"That's fair. I hope I can be there." Cass agrees. Cass steps out of the car and Meg drives away, an unreadable look in her eyes. Cass slowly mounts the wall of the house that leads back into his room, hauls himself through the window, and stands in the dark room panting. He really should have left the light on.
"Well, hello there, Cass. Finally you're back."
He turns on the light to see Gabe sitting on his bed.
"Jesus Christ, Gabe, you scared me. Pleeease don't tell mom and dad I snuck out. I'll do anything."
"Relax, you wuss. The thought hadn't even crossed my mind.  We need to talk about our boyfriends."
---------
A/n- hahaha hope you like cliffhangers. I might not write the next part for a while, or it might be done by tomorrow. You'll see. Byeee!
😊Elizabethrose