Ladies' Man

A/n- This is a Destiel AU, if you don't ship it, don't read it. Also includes the beginning of its' sequel, Live Life to the Fullest, which is Sabriel in the same AU. Loosely inspired by 18 Dates by Hyperxctive. Hope you enjoy!
😋 Elizabethrose

Dean slowly climbs the steps to his new school, River Valley High, as Sam bounces happily at his side. Even though it's the fifth time they've changed schools so far this YEAR, Sam is still full of energy. Probably because he's in 9th grade. Dean is more realistic, he realizes there's no use trying to make friends because they'll be zooming out of town in a couple days. This time, this town, this school, is just like the others, so Dean doesn't worry about the crumbling bricks or crappy paint job. He figures he'll be out of here soon enough, anyway. Definitely before the cheesy Valentine's Day Dance that's being advertised on all the posters in school. This is how it always was, for as long as Dean can remember after the fire, just a distant memory in his hazy 4 year old brain, and this is the way it will be for as long as he can see into the future.
Dean and Sam are already registered, and they get their schedules from a cranky old secretary. The day passes by in embarrassing agony, but nothing they haven't been through before. Every class- stand, introduce yourself, tell us one thing about you. Since he isn't planning on staying, Dean has fun. He calls himself Ladies' Man and one fact is that he can make a girl moan in less than 5 seconds. He gets yelled at, but no more than usual, and half the class laughs.

Sam is different. Quiet and withdrawn, he barely talks to anyone. He and his brother don't even have the same lunch period together because they're in different grades. The school is so old that it still has a small playground from the days when it educated elementary schoolers. Nobody uses it anymore, but while he is supposed to be in gym, Sam quietly slips out the back door and sneaks out to the playground. While he is sitting on the swings, slowly rocking himself back and fourth, he feels a hand on the small of his back. "Do you want me to push you?" A smooth voice asks. Sam turns around to find a boy his age with dark hair, eyes the color of a forest and a mischievous smile staring back at him. "My name is Gabriel. But you can call me Gabe. Now, do you want me to push you or not?"