When a Trickster Loves a Siren

By the time Dean got home it was already dark and he saw a big truck in the driveway. Must be dad's. Dean thought, He didn't do so bad for himself this time, either.
(Their dad had a habit of stealing cars for himself so he could leave the Impala with Dean.)
Dean heads inside, his brain spinning with questions about the strange creature. He opens the door to find his dad sitting on the couch, drinking a beer with Sam across from him. "Dean! Good to see you," His dad says gruffly, "sit down and grab a beer. We were just about to start." Dean sits, and John begins to tell them more about the thing that he's hunting.
"This isn't your normal monster," he begins, taking a sip of his beer, "this is a helluva lot worse."
Dean is confused. "What could be worse than a monster?" He asks.
"It's a mash up, a blend of two monsters." His dad replies.
"Which two?"
"A trickster and a siren. And this monster has the powers of both; it can manipulate reality and enchant men and it uses those powers to ruin relationships, then kill the victims."
"How is that even possible?"
"My guess is that a siren enchanted a trickster, thinking he was human, but he manipulated her into giving birth to his baby."
"Well, how do we kill it?"
"That's the tricky part. Since it's a mixture of a trickster and a siren, you need to stab in the heart with a stake dipped in one of its victims blood and a bronze dagger with the blood of someone under their spell."
"Just great. Where are we gonna find those?" Dean grumbles.
"Since I wasn't able to save the last victim, I have the first part, and I have a bronze dagger, but I don't know anybody under her spell."
"So, what's the plan?"
"This thing will take at least 3 days to get here, I pissed her off by only killing her with the stake, so now she wants my head on a dinner plate. You boys are gonna stay here until she does come, and when she does, her spell will affect the whole town, so don't listen to me if I say anything screwy."
"Can we still go to school?" Sam pipes in, the little nerd that he is.
"Guess so. She'll get to us eventually. Just watch out. That monster can take the form of any female in your school. Now, make sure to draw the symbols, and go off to bed. We got an early start tomorrow."
Sam rock-paper-scissors Dean for the boring task of warding the house and loses so he grudgingly heads up to the attic to paint the symbols.
Dean walks to the bathroom, hoping a shower will help him think. So much has happened today. He had his first kiss with a boy, went out on an official date, and was informed that some sort of weird ass backwards monster was gunning for his family. He let the hot water run down his body, ignoring Sam's muffled yells to leave some for him. After his date with Cass, he isn't sure of anything  anymore. Should he even be dating Cass? With a monster that ruins relationships coming to town, he didn't want to risk theirs. But he couldn't bring himself to let Cass go. Let whatever's coming, come. Dean thinks. I'll deal with it then. He steps out of the shower feeling much more refreshed. Dean knows what he's going to do. He's going to get his first boyfriend.