"Meg? It's Cass."

A/n- So I know the title gives it away, but after careful consideration, I decided Meg would be Cass's ex because if I didn't ship Destiel I would ship Megstiel soo.... I know I said I would update on Sunday, but there was no school today so I had time to finish this! Also, I'm not sure you've seen this episode, but there's a stripper scene with Dean... (He watches, he's not the stripper lol) And this song called "Cherry Pie" playing, that's what I listened to while writing this chapter. Check it out, it talks about pie!
😊Elizabethrose
<The last chapter from Dean's POV>
I felt horrible for what I did to Cass. I texted him plenty of times, begging for forgiveness, for a second chance, but if the positions were reversed, I don't think I would give me a chance. I sent out one last text, pleading for Cass to come over and hear me out, although I didn't have an explanation of he even did.
As I was lying in bed feeling sorry for myself, a text from an unknown number came through. Hey sexy, it read, I'm coming over in 15. Be ready ;)
Who is this? I text back, slightly weirded out.
Just another girl you made out with. Comes the reply.
Lisa?
Guilty as charged. I'm halfway there.
How do you even know where I live?
I have my sources.
Lisa, you can't come over. I'm already expecting someone else.
That walking mess you call Castiel? He will never forgive you for what you did.
Lisa, leave me alone or I'll report you, I swear.
Fine. But you'll regret this.
I shut my phone off, because to be honest, Lisa was kind of creeping me out. I couldn't deal with her right now, I needed to fix things with Cass. I started to clean up the house, but barely 2 minutes after I had started, the doorbell rang. Thinking it was Cass, I opened it with a smile. But the person standing before me wasn't Cass. She was in black heels, and matching black bra and panties. I turned to shut the door, but she caught my arm in a surprisingly strong grip. "I told you that you would regret this." She said, baring her teeth and launching herself at me.
We landed in a pile in the hallway, Lisa on top of me with my arms pinned to the ground. She forcefully wrapped her legs around my hips, and with her sitting on my chest it was becoming harder to breathe.
"Imagine the look on Cassie's face when he sees that you're my little bitch." She coos seductively into my ear. Gently nipping at my earlobe, she sucks her way down to my neck and stops at a spot just over my heart.
"Perfect." She whispers, breathless, and suddenly her pearly white teeth are longer, sharper, and plunging straight for me. As her teeth break the top layer of my skin, a strange liquid rushes through my veins. A new feeling sweeps over me, like I'm totally and completely under her control. My eyes cloud over, and she notices, leans in, breathes in my scent.
"Mm, delicious and submissive, just the way I like them." She runs her younger over where she bit me, and the wound heals up. I exhale in awe, and she throws her head back to laugh. She gets off my chest, saunters into the kitchen like she owns the place and gestures with the crook of her finger for me to follow. So I do. I have to. She pats the counter, and I sit where she tells me to, can only watch as she positions herself on my lap.
"You wanna know what else I can do?"
She makes me tilt my neck up and I obey, and feel as she sinks her teeth into my neck. I    thought I heard the door open, but I have more pressing things to worry about at the moment. Lisa, or whatever her actual name is, is still sucking on my neck, and it feels like she's drawing blood.
I moan, because it's both painful and sexy and how could something that hurts this much turn me on?
I hear footsteps in the hall, and quickly Lisa heals my wound and moves to kiss me. Cass walks in, and the utter hurt on his face is enough to make a grown man cry. But even though I was crying, screaming and yelling on the inside, I couldn't make a sound on the outside.
By now, it was blatantly obvious that Lisa was the trickster-siren but as much as I wanted to scream that to Cass, all I could do was sit there with a dumb expression on my face and watch as he said "Is this what you wanted to tell me, Dean?" And watch some more as Lisa replied "Oops! I think you have the wrong room." She pointed at me and her. "This one is occupied." And all I could do was watch as Cass turned and fled.
<Resume story from Cass's POV>
Oops!" Lisa's surprised giggle filled Cass's head as he ran away from Dean's house. He ran until his feet ached, until his head was pounding and he could barely think straight and he was breathing in gasps. Somehow, he managed to stumble back into his house and collapse on his bed. After all that he and Dean had, he thought they were special. That they had something good. Obviously, Dean didn't feel the same. Until now, he blamed himself for Dean cheating, like he somehow wasn't good enough for that scumbag. But he was done moping. His head filled with rage, his eyes clouded and his muscles tensed until he could only think of one thing: revenge. With shaking fingers he dialed the number. Three rings, and a familiar voice picked up the phone.
"Meg? It's Cass."
"Cass? You said you never wanted to see me again the last time we saw each other? Or have you reconsidered?" She said seductively. Even after a year, after everything she did to him, she was still so goddamn sexy. Cass could almost imagine her sitting by his side, her rough touch, their passionate kisses from years ago still lingering on his lips.
"How fast can you be here?" He said hoarsely.
"Miss me? I'll come as soon as I can." Meg said teasingly.
Cass hung up and exhaled a nervous breath. He broke it off with Meg because she was too much for him, what made him so sure he could handle her now? A part of him knew that he couldn't, that was part of her appeal. She was always 10 steps ahead of him, dangerously sexy. Cass sighed, ran his fingers through his hair. He was reconsidering calling her, but he was still mad at Dean and there was no stopping her once she got started. He flopped down on his bed and waited for her to get there.
<Half an hour later>
There was a sharp tap from the outside. Cass thought it was from his door, but he opened it and there was nobody there. Someone tapped again, a little sharper, and Cass realized it was coming from the window. He should have known. Typical Meg. He opened the window, and Meg's round face appeared, still so damn beautiful after all this time.
"Hi." She said breathlessly.
"Hi" Cass replied.
"Let's not talk here. I drove here, we're driving to McDonald's and you are explaining why you talk to me after a year and make me haul ass to get here."
"Okay." Said Cass simply. It was nice to have someone telling him what to do, bossing him around, because he didn't trust himself not to sob right now.
Meg pulls Cass out the window, and teaches him how to climb down the side of his house.
2 bruises, 3 torn clothing items and numerous scratches later, they reach the ground and Meg leads Cass to her car.
"Hop in. We have to talk about why the hell you made me see your sorry ass again." She smiles, pulling Cass in for a hug. Meg is warm and curvy and although she doesn't replace the Dean-sized hole in his chest, she comforts him because Dean can't. They pull up to the drive through, and Meg orders for both of them like she always used to do. She got Cass hooked on their strawberry lemonade, so it's not like she has bad taste. As she eats her chicken nuggets and Cass quietly sips his drink, Meg stops the car in the parking lot.
"Cass, I know you wouldn't call me unless you needed me. Who hurt you? It shows, Cass. You don't have to be strong all the time."
"I-it's complicated." He says quietly.
"Well, we've got nothing but time." Meg whispers back.
"I just need company right now." Cass says, feeling more pathetic with each word.
To his surprise, Meg presses her lips to his, and soon they are moving in sync, finding a rhythm that they had before they broke up. Cass could taste the desperation, sympathy and soft persuasion of Meg's lips as she slowly moved against him. He knew this wouldn't last, that in the morning he would regret it, but for now there was just Meg, her wavy brown hair swinging lightly back and fourth against his face, her hands wrapping around his back in a tight embrace, her forehead against his, and she was no Dean, but she was the best he could get right now.