Oops!

That night, Dean laid in bed, unable to sleep. How could he have cheated on Cass like that? It all seemed so hazy. Filled with regret, he tossed and turned until he finally fell into a troubled sleep.
The next day, he couldn't see anything but the betrayal and hurt in Cass's eyes as he turned and ran down the hall. He missed Cass's cute little quirks, his deadpan jokes. He honestly didn't know why he had kissed Lisa. He tried talking to Cass, but he just pretended like Dean wasn't even there. Once, he ran into Cass coming out of a bathroom, his eyes red and coat rumpled. He looked like he had been crying. No matter how many times Dean tried to apologize, Cass still ignored him. Lisa came up to him at lunch, wrapped her long legs around him, whispered naughty things into his ear, but Dean pushed her off, even her strong perfume didn't pierce through the veil of his depression. He wasn't interested. She pressed her lips to his, but this time, Dean didn't feel anything but numb. All he could think about was Cass. His lips, his hands and gentle touch was all Dean wanted but he couldn't have it because he had royally screwed up his chances by kissing a girl he had known for less than 5 minutes. Over and over, he asked himself why he did it, why he had ruined his relationship with the boy of his dreams. But no matter how many times he asked, he could never find the answer.
For the rest of the week, Cass slumped into a deeper depression than he ever had before. Wouldn't sleep, barely ate, and half awake for all of his classes, Castiel was the picture of a pathetic mess. He didn't raise his hand in any of his classes, shuffled around wearing the same clothes 3 days in a row and moped around his house. He was sure Dean want this pathetic after their breakup. He had seen Dean around school, and every time, Dean tried to talk to him, but Cass couldn't deal with him, couldn't even look at him, it hurt too much. At lunch, Cass sat alone at a corner table, barely making it through the day. He turned around because the entire lunch room was "oooh"-ing, and he saw Lisa straddling Dean, arms dangled around his neck, mouth by his ear. He turned back around, squeezing his eyes shut so he wouldn't have to see any more.
By Friday, even Gabe had noticed the change. After school had ended and they drove home, he stood in Cass's bedroom's doorway, looking at the mountain of tissues around Cass's bed and his red, sleep deprived eyes. His brother was a mess.
"Hey, Cass? Are you okay? You seem pretty down. I haven't seen Dean around in a while. Maybe I should call him and-"
Castiel cut him off. "Gabe, I'm fine. Dean and I just didn't.... Work out. Now please, get out of my room."
"No." Gabe had that determined look in his eyes, when he wanted something, he wouldn't stop until he got it. "Cass, how did you 'not work out?' You were perfect for each other! What happened?"
"You wouldn't understand." Castiel bit back a much sharper reply.
Gabe's voice lowered. "You can tell me anything, all right? I just wanna know. Please, Cass?"
Castiel sighed heavily. "He cheated on me, okay? With Lisa Braeden."
Gabe sat in stunned silence for a moment, before launching a volley of every curse word he knew at Dean. "That dirty, slutty, no good little dick face! Why didn't you bash his lying face in?"
"I couldn't. It's his choice who he's with." Plus, Castiel really didn't want to have his face bashed in by the much stronger Dean.
"That's bullcrap. I'm going over there. How could Sam have a brother like that?"
"Gabe, no. He's my problem and I'll decide what to do about him."
"But-"
"Gabe, please. It's my choice to make. Let me handle this."
"Fine. But only if you promise to go over there later."
"Just go to your room, Gabe, please."
Gabe walked out grumbling about how Cass needed to stand up for himself. Cass flipped through the tv channels, but there was nothing good on. He heard a faint ping from his phone, even though it was buried in one of the heaps of clothes that had piled up. He sighed and decided he might as well check his phone. He walked over, dug his phone out if the pile, and turned it in. Dean had texted him 36 times, and tried to call him 9 times. Cass scrolled through the messages. The first was sent an a couple minutes after Dean kissed Lisa. He sunk to his knees, overcome with emotions he shouldn't have been feeling as he read them. The texts said he was sorry, that he didn't know what he was doing, but that was no excuse. They promised he would never do it again, that he didn't even like Lisa and would Cass please reply? Dean said he knew he didn't deserve it, but could they please just talk? Cass could imagine Dean typing it out, filled with regret and looked at the last text that he sent five minutes ago.
Cass, please, just give me 15 minutes. Come to my house and we can talk about this. Cass, please, I'm begging you. I'll be home for the rest of the day. I'm sorry.
Cass knew he shouldn't, knew that Dean cheated, knew that he shouldn't give in so easily, but he was tired. Tired of not talking to Dean, going for days without his touch. He sniffled, stood up and put on his favorite trench coat.
He borrowed his mom's car because she wasn't using it and drove over to Dean's house. He knocked on the door, praying Dean would answer, come up with an explanation so they could put all of this behind them. He knocked again and heard a muffled groaning. Thinking Dean could be hurt, he cautiously pushed open the unlocked door to make sure he was okay. A strangled moan came from the kitchen and Cass rushed in, not knowing what to expect. Dean wasn't hurt. He was sitting on top of his kitchen counter, shirtless, with Lisa Braeden wrapped around him in only a bra and panties.
Cass just stood there, somehow even more broken than before. "Is this what you wanted to tell me?" He whispered hoarsely.
Dean didn't say anything, just blinked like an idiot with a dumb expression on his face. Lisa looked up from where she was doing unspeakable things to his chest. "Oops!" She giggled, "I think you walked into the wrong room." She gestured at her and Dean. "This room is occupied."
Cass was unfrozen now, and with what little strength he had left, he turned and ran.

A/n- I know, I'm a horrible person! But it'll turn out all right, I promise. Or will it?
😈Elizabethrose