An Unearthly Screech

Review: Cass, Gabe, Sam, Dean, and John are at the Winchester's house. The siren is in the other room, "talking to the air." Dean, John and Sam are under the siren's control.
///////////////////////////
"NO! I SAID NO.... I have the mortals here.... Yes, completely under my control... I can do this myself, I don't need your help Raeti.... Yes, I have Lisa, too, how else would I eat? .... Raeti, don't be foolish...." Lila continued talking to this "Raeti" person (or creature) and Cass was frozen with fear of what the siren would do once she came back.

*SHORT SHORT DEAN POV AAAAGH*

Ughhh.... My head. It hurts so freaking badly where am I.... I can't even think straight. Ooh Cass Cass is here thank god... Wait... I cheated on him... But I didn't mean to... I really didn't....

I tried to say "I'm sorry, Cass" but it just came out like "Ib sowwy cath" because along with my head hurting, my nose and almost my entire body started to hurt as well.
Suddenly, I started to remember what was happening. Lisa was a siren! Or, there was a siren that looked like Lisa. And Sam's teacher? God, everything was so confusing. I knew I wouldn't have long before the siren came back and her spell overwhelmed me again, so I tried to explain to Cass and Gabe what they needed to do to kill her, but it just sounded like gibberish.
I had to rely on a more basic form of charades like communication. Pointing to the duffle bag she kicked aside, I dimly remembered that to kill a trickster-siren (I really needed a better name for them) you had to have a stake with the blood of its victim and a bronze dagger with the blood of someone under its spell.
With fumbling fingers, I unzipped it, and quickly drew a sharp line down my air with the bronze dagger to get it bloody, ignoring the horrified look on Cass's face.
"Dean, what are you-" he hissed quietly, because the siren was still yelling at someone in the other room. The further away she got, the clearer I could think, and I pulled Cass's face down to mine.
"Cath, listen T'me, yuo have to kill th'siren. Tak this," I said, pushing the dagger with my blood into his palm, "stab the siren when sh comes back,"
"Wait, what? I can't kill her!" Cass looks horrified, but my head is getting clearer by the minute, so I fished the stake out of the bag and handed it to Cass.
"I'll explain later. We don have much time... Have Gabe use the stake ta kill the siren, you use the knife."
"Dean-"
"Hurry, I think she's coming back!" I heard faint footsteps and the siren's lilting tone.
"Did you guys have fun without me?" She sang evilly.
*OKAY DEAN POV IS OVER BACK TO YOUR SCHEDULED NARRATION*
What should Cass do? He'd never even considered stabbing someone before (well, except Dean when he cheated on him :/) He could hear Lila, and he could only imagine what would happen next if he didn't kill her... Quickly, he made up his mind and threw the stake to Gabe.
"Stab her." Was all he had time to whisper before Lila flounced back into the room.
"Sorry for the delay, but now we can get back to the FUN we were having before. Let's see, where did I leave off? Oh yes, YOU," she pointed at Dean, "were about to kill YOU." Lila pointed at Cass and Cass could see Dean trying to resist the urge of whatever spell Lila had put on him.
"Gabe, NOW!" Cass yelled, raising the dagger high and plunging it through the air where it made a sickening sound as it buried itself in the siren's flesh. There was another horrifying crunch as Gabriel stabbed the steak through her back a horrible, unearthly screech came from the fatally wounded siren. It clawed at the air in vain and threw its head back in agony until it collapsed onto the ground, finally dead. Her body burst into green flames and burned into a pile of ashes.
Dean was freed from her spell the instant Gabe and Cass stabbed her and he immediately rushed over to Cass, embracing the slightly smaller boy so tightly he thought Dean might never let go. Gabe and Sam had the same tearful reunion and John still looked somewhat confused.
"Castiel... I'm so sorry. The siren made me cheat on you. I swear. I would never hurt you, Cass, please, you have to believe me-"
"Dean," Cass cut him off, "I know. I realized there was something seriously wrong with your behavior and me and Gabe headed over here to try and sort it out when I found all your stuff..," he gestured to the many books and papers scattered haphazardly around the room, "I got kinda creeped out, tried to leave, but enter Lila... I need some time to process the whole monster thing, though."
"I'm just glad we're all here together safe. I would have killed her if I could've."
"You did, Dean. Without you, I wouldn't have known how to stop her."
"Hey, what about Lisa? I heard the siren talking about her when she left? We need to find her." Said Dean worriedly.
"You're right, we do." John interrupted. "I think I know where Lila was keeping her. She can't hang on much longer if Lila's been feeding off of her, so it's important we find her soon. Let's go, we can have a more tearful reunion later."
Holding hands, Dean and Cass followed John and left their house where so much had happened, Sam and Gabe behind them. They had one last girl to save.
------------------------------------
A/n- how did you like that? I had lots of fun making the bronze aesthetic chapter picture :) Be sure to check out my other books, and I just published a supernatural joke book so it's ~kewl~ vote and comment if you liked it :) (and even if you didn't cuz all publicity is good publicity) see you next Sunday!