1. Interviews

@Laurenjauregui: Someone just called me problematic but they can't even solve their own problems.

11.1k Favorites - 18.5K Retweets

"What the hell?" Dinah shouted from the living room. Her scream alarmed the other girls who were busy doing their own things.

Dinah angrily ran upstairs ready to give Lauren the beating of her life. She bumped into her bandmate, Camila, almost knocking her off the railing. The furious look on Dinah's face caught Camila off guard.

"You need to calm down," Camila gave her a worried look.

"What I need is some Vaseline for Lauren's ass that I'm about to beat up."

Dinah continued to go upstairs, leaving Camila dumbfounded, and speechless.

Things weren't always like this, it all started when they're fame had sky rocketed. In a blink of an eye they were the number one girl band in more than 70 countries.

Paparazzi's were always lurking in the shadows, waiting to tear the girl's reputations to pieces.

The rumors made the girl's paranoid. The rumors sometimes made them tilt they're head back in laughter at how ridiculous they were.

One rumor even suggested that Camila was part of the Illuminati.

Things took a turn for the worst when Camila and Shawn Mendes released a video.

The fandom grew worried that Camila would go solo. Camila wouldn't talk about why she did that. It angered the girls that they received more hate.

Lauren was the one mostly affected. That stupid 'Camren' rumor made the two become distant. Lauren was blaming herself on Camila's suppose departure.

At least no one knows it's true, Lauren thought.

She was writing songs for the upcoming album when Dinah busted in her room.

"What the fuck, Lauren? Instead of saying things indirectly why don't you say it to my face?"

"I wish I could take you seriously but what you're wearing it nearly impossible."

Dinah glanced down at her outfit, she was still wearing her polka-dotted robe and bunny slippers.

Lauren laughed and simply turned back to her writing.

Dinah displayed a mischievous smirk, "I see the way you look at Camila."

Lauren tensed up in her seat and her pen dropped.

"We all know that if she felt the same way, you would quickly go hop on Camila's dick--but sadly she doesn't."

Lauren's face felt hot and abruptly lunged towards Dinah.

"How would you feel if everyone knew your secret, Laur."

Lauren knew exactly what she was talking about. Dinah turned into a drug addict a few months ago. Only the girls knew because Lauren walked in on Dinah doing lines with her credit card.

"You bitch!" Lauren started hitting Dinah but she was a lot stronger than her. Dinah grabbed Lauren's hair, but Lauren quickly did the same.

"You let go of my hair!"

"no, you let go!"

The argument went on for a while until the three other girls rushed in. Normani stepping in, but was only shoved to the side by Lauren.

"Stop! I'm surprised you two haven't killed each other yet!" Normani shouted at the two.

"She started it!" The two of them shouted in unison. They both glared at each other for a few seconds.