Chapter XVII: HIM

Start from the beginning

" No?" I asked, unsure if I saw that right. I let go of the back of the chair, and stepped back. Trying to keep my anger at bay.

I ran my hand down my face, and rested my other hand on my hip. I turned away from him and took two steps forward before I quickly spun back around, hitting him hard with the butt of my gun.

" WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SHIT?" I demanded, as I got into his personal space. Pressing my gun into his temple.

The pig silently cried, staring up at me in hate as blood came down his forehead where I just hit him. Annoyed, my fist came down onto his face. Earning an groan from the pig as his head swung back from the impact before it loosely fell down to where his chin rest on his chest. 

Scoffing, I watched as blood trickled down my knuckles. Completely disgusted by the crimson liquid coming down my hand. 
Almost immediately someone gave me a handkerchief, and I accepted it. As I grimly wiped his shit off of my knuckle.

" I'm going to ask you one. More. Time. WHERE IS IT?!" I hollered as I got back into his face, I roughly gripped the back of his neck snatching the cloth out of his mouth and forcefully pushing my gun into his mouth.

He choked twice as I pushed it down his throat, his body jerked forward from the gun being so far back in his throat.

" Talk to me." I said, feigning sadness. Since the gun was in his mouth, every time the pig tried to talk the gun would slur his words making it impossible to understand. 

" Freda, give me a knife." I commanded, holding my hand out as I snatched the gun out of the pigs mouth and  roughly pinched his tongue between my fingers. 

His tears grew heavier as he rapidly shook his head, I only smirked as Freda placed the pocket knife into the palm of my hand. 

" Go on, speak." I said, feeling my smirk turn into a smile as I watched the beads of sweat mix with the blood and dirt on his skin. I lightly pressed the tip of the knife onto his tongue, only poking it which caused a little bit of blood to come up. 

" Oh-tay, oh-tay." He said, his chest rapidly moving up and down as he tried to catch his breath. 

Cautiously I backed down, and retreated with my knife. 

Patiently I waited for the pig to start talking. Only because he acted like he was on the verge of dying, breathing and crying and shit. 

" I-I......I" He breathed out. 

"Ah...Come on we haven't got all day Johnny boy" I said as I started to circle him.

" I don't know, but there's this new gang that is practically conquering Harlem. They, They got a lot of smugglers to give them most of your imports. I don't know how they do it. I heard that some old timer named Georgi-" 

" Georgi? As in Georgi Fredo?" I interjected, feeling an amused smile come to my face. 

" Ha,ha. Are you sure, I mean I think after the last meeting me and Georgi had he would never do something stupid again. But this is- What you are telling me is that Georgi has my shit?" I asked, completely amused by this whole situation. Honestly, how stupid could that old fuck be? He can't be that dumb to do something this stupid could he? 

" Georgi, is king in Harlem. I also heard that he was planning to take something from you. I don't know what but-"

" Take something from me?" I questioned, the amused smile quickly leaving my face and my whole demeanor changing to that of a menacing one. 

" You tell me WHAT the FUCK, Georgi, said he was going to take. Georgi is no king. I'm the fucking king. And I swear to the father above, if you are bullshitting me-"