"Why don't you ask her to go to the movies with you or something? Carter and I could drop you off, and then you know sit in the back to make sure you're being the gentleman you should." I said and he laughed.

"A gentleman?" He asked through his laughter.

"Yes. See like with your sister, I always open her car door or open the door when she walks inside a building. Or when we go on dates I buy her meal, things like that."

"Okay." He nodded. "But I don't even know how to ask a girl out."

"Well, first start talking with her, get a nice conversation going, and then just be like "Hey, wanna go to the movies with me sometime?" and then go from there." I said.

"But what if she says no?"

"Then you smile, say that's fine, and then keep going about your day."

"Alright. I think I'll ask her next week." He said and I smiled. "Thanks for your help."

"Anytime End. If you have any questions don't be afraid to come ask me." I assured him.

Gracie slept the entire ferry ride to Sydney and to my moms house, and she woke up when I took her from her car seat so I could carry her inside.

"Grandma!" She exclaimed when my mom walked into the entry hall to welcome us.

"Hi Gracie!" My mom smiled and took Gracie up into a hug.

"And Ender, looking as handsome as ever." She pinched his cheeks and gave him a hug as well.

She gave me a hug and then Gracie and Ender ran off to go find Indie.

"So how is Carter?" My mom asked as we walked in towards the kitchen.

"She's good. She sends her love. She really wanted to come but Ari is sick and Jason is out of town so she volunteered to take care of her."

My mom nodded and I made my way to the living room to watch Ender and Gracie try and teach Indie to high-five like we had taught Bear.

The rest of our evening went by well and I realised as I was going to get Gracie's bath things from my suitcase that this was the first time I had taken care of both Ender and Gracie by myself.

"Gracie its bath time!" I called out through the house and soon she came running to me and I swooped her up, carrying her to the bathroom where I started the bath.

Carter had made sure to pack her bubble bath and some bath toys, and I laughed as Gracie played around in the bubbles until I washed her hair and skin before pulling her out of the water and wrapping her in her pink towel.

I took her back to my bed room where I got her dried off and then she stood on the bed, placing her hands on my shoulders while I helped her into her underwear and then Olaf onesie that my mom had got her.

After I had zipped her up she ran off to the living room.

I cleaned up and then went out to join everyone else.

"Daddy can you braid my hair?" Gracie climbed up in my lap.

"Sure." I smiled and started to fix her hair like Carter had taught me, creating two French braids in her hair.

I was working on the second braid when my phone began to ring.

"That's probably your sister End, answer it." I said and he quickly did as such, holding the phone up to his face as she appeared on the screen.

"Hey End! How's Sydney?" I heard Carters beautiful voice and smiled.

"The weathers really nice. I even went out and kicked a few goals." He responded cheerfully.