Chapter 5 - The Morning After

(A/N: I think people are enjoying this story so far, so I'll keep posting! I'm going away for the weekend so I might not upload another chapter for a couple days so I did a cheeky one for you to enjoy while I'm gone. I guess a warning for mature content is in order, I'm not sure.

Please vote and comment, and have a good weekend!)

**

Tobin's POV

Christen had fallen asleep by the time I got back to the hotel. The whole thing took longer than I intended, with me also taking a detour on the way home to clear my head. That day had been so full of emotions, such a roller coaster from haven to hell within seconds.
I tried getting some sleep, but it didn't work. I was wide awake still at 4am. We had to get up at 7am, so I figured I could just stay awake.

I changed into my training gear, and headed out to the training room. Figured I could use all that energy in something useful.
The second I enter the room, someone flew up from the ground. "Kelley?" I said, slightly shocked. I had completely forgotten about her. "Tobin, I didn't fall asleep I- I can look over here." She was half asleep still it seemed, almost walking into the wall. I stopped her, turning her to face me. "It's okay, Kel. I found her. Go to sleep." I smiled, trying not to laugh. "What? You talked to her, where is she, is she okay?" She rambled on with questions. "She's fine, but she wants to be alone. She'll see you in the morning." I turned her around again, sending her in the right direction of her room.

She only mumbled a response I couldn't make out, and headed the way I pointed her towards. It would be a miracle if she made it as far as to the door honestly.
I found a soccer ball, just juggling around with it for a while. Nothing calms me down better than just messing around and challenging myself with the ball. Time flew by, and people eventually started to wake up. The earliest out were Mal and Carli, quickly becoming a known duo. Carli seem to have taken Mallory under her wing, letting her learn from the princess herself. Or well, queen maybe.

"Tobin, up early I see?" Carli smiled, always being so nice and a great leading figure for the team. "Yes, captain." I joked, she hates when we call her that. Mal laughed, knowing it annoys her. "Wanna join our run?" She continued, ignoring my comment. I thought about it, but figured I should head up to my room to check on Christen. "I'll pass, have fun." I smiled, and let the odd pair get back to their training.

I tried being quiet as I snuck back into the room, not wanting to wake Christen up if she was sleeping. I found an adorable view, with Christen sleeping peacefully on the bed.
I stood in my spot for a moment, not being able to wipe the smile of my face. She was so effortlessly beautiful it almost took my breath away. How the hell did I never really notice that before? Why didn't I let myself fall for this girl from the first meeting.

I walked over to the bed, bending down next to it. I stroke her head softly, removing some hair from her face. She started waking up, slowly opening her eyes. The first second was confusion, but it quickly turned into a smile. I could definitely get used to seeing that first thing in the morning.
"Morning." I said under my breath, not wanting to be loud. She took the hand I was stroking her with in her own, giving it a soft kiss.
"Good morning, did you just now get back in?" She asked, looking slightly worried. "No." I quickly assured her, not wanting her to think I was out with Alex all night. "You were asleep when I got back, and I didn't wanna wake you." I kept my voice low and soft. "I couldn't sleep so I took an early training session." I smiled, still taking in her beauty.
"How did it go?" She looked slightly hesitant to ask, but did anyways. "Good." I wasn't quite sure what to say, but overall it went good. The memory of that whole conversation on the field is slightly blurry honestly. "
A little intense, but I think we got to say all we needed to." I continued, not wanting to keep anything from her. "What did she want?" She still didn't look truly satisfied with my answer. I sighed, not really wanting to go into details. "Let's not talk about Alex right now, okay? I'll tell you about that later. How are you? Are you okay?" I turned the focus back on her. She didn't look convinced, but dropped it. Her face formed a smile, as she stretched her arms out.

"I'm a little bit tired, but I'm good." She looked at me again, sitting up now. "You know what would make this morning perfect?" She smirked, slowly biting her lower lip.
I gulped at the sight, clearing my throat after. "What?" I tried sounding normal, despite the fact that I was severely turned on by the dark haired beauty.
Christen pulled me up onto the bed, making me sit down next to her. She was gentle and rough, all at the same time. How did she do that. She leaned closer to me, causing me to long for her lips against mine. Inches before she kissed me, she pulled back.
"Christen." I breathed out, wanting her badly. "You want me to kiss you, don't you?" She teased, slowly running her fingers down my jawline. I held my breath without noticing. I couldn't speak, in fear of not having control over my voice. I just nodded, a little too rapidly I think. It caused her to smile, a smug look that is. She's in control and she knows it.
"You see," she started, still teasing me with her hands running over my skin, leaving trails of goosebumps. "I don't know if I'm allowed to." She continued, now leaning in to kiss my neck. My head shut back, a moaning-like sound escaping my lips. She kissed me all the way down to my exposed collarbone, for sure leaving a mark or two. In the moment I couldn't care less. The feeling of her lips on my skin were more than I could bare.
I refused to let her tease me any longer, and cupped her face in my hand, pulling her back up. We locked eyes for a second, only to crash lips the next. The fire inside me was relit, and I fucking loved it. She got one leg over mine, now fully sitting in my lap. My hands fell to her waist, pulling her into me. She grabbed my face, kissing me hungrily now.
My tongue brushed her lips, asking for entrance. I needed more of her, all of her.
She opened her mouth slightly, smiling into the kiss. I wasted no time, and let my tongue explore her mouth. I pulled her tighter, letting her slowly grind into my lap. It was the most amazing feeling.
I felt her hand now wandering off into my shirt, moving up to my chest. Another uncontrolled moan escapes my lips when she cupped my breast, causing me to move my hands up her waist to remove her shirt. Mine came off in a second, only breaking the kiss for a short moment. Hers followed shortly, exposing her bare chest. For a second I could do nothing but stare, taking in the beautiful sight in front of me. My next reaction was to feel her, kiss her, tell her much I appreciated her without words.

I decided then I wanted to take back control. She deserves to be treated like the princess that she is. Nothing less then perfection.
I flipped her around, causing her to fall back down on the bed. I removed her pj's in the process somehow, now leaving her in nothing but her panties.
I removed my own shorts before crashing back down onto her. I kissed her with such passion, rawness, I didn't know I could ever feel this way. My hand wandered down between her breasts and further down her stomach.
Her breath rapidly increasing as I got closer. I reached down her thighs, wanting to tease her.  It was more about me getting to know every part of her body, letting my fingers explore.
I moved my body down as well now, leaving sloppy kisses all the way down her stomach. She grabbed my hair between her hands, letting moans escape her own lips now.
"Don't be a tease, Tobin. Fuck-" she breathed out, raspy and hot voice, removing her own underwear to quicken the process. I wasted no more time, wanting to taste her.
I pushed her legs further apart, now positioning myself completely between her legs. I took in the beautiful sight once again, then leaning in to slowly brush my tongue over her opening and lips. Her grip in my hair tightened and she tensed under me.
"Oh god, Tobin." My name left her mouth again, pleasing me. Hearing her say my name that way, it gave it a whole new meaning.
I started a little faster now, noticing how wet she already was. I brought my hand up to help, now teasing around her opening. I felt how desperate she was for me to get inside her. I slipped one finger in, moving it slowly. She was rapidly making sounds by now, trying her best to keep it down, but not doing a very good job.
It was the hottest sound I had ever blessed my ears of hearing.
I picked up my pace, now adding another finger. She couldn't keep it down now, breaking over the edge when I cooked my fingers inside of her, causing her to tightened around them. I pulled out, keeping it up a little longer for her to calm down. Her breath begun to slow down as I made my way back up to her face, again leaving kisses on the way.
I kissed her lips, letting her feel how good she tasted. Her body was warm and sweaty underneath me. I pulled away, still lying close.
"Thank you." She whispered, once again driving me insane with a lip bite. I kissed her again, before rolling off her.
"Believe me, the pleasure was all mine." I assured her, looking sideways to see her smiling at me.